Mini Stories The start of Shivian, Part 1

Hello all, I'm not sure how long for but I will be writing many different types of Nursery Nurse stories. Many inspired by the amazing Charlotte of course. I will try and post regularly but I am busy most of the time so maybe 1 story every 2 days. I'm not sure how good or how successful it will be but I will still try. Anyway enjoy my first story!

Siobhan's POV

It was a rainy day, just like any other.
The streets were empty, not a soul in sight.
But there was one person roaming around.
Siobhan...

Siobhan was on her way to work. Autumn and winter were both off sick with food poisoning again, so she was the only person who could go and cover as Marjorie had to work in the rooms to make up the numbers. She hated working there, but it was her only escape from Roger.
No matter how hard she tried, she could never seem to get free from his grasp. Everything she had was all owned by him, her car, the house she lived in, all of the money she had. Everything belonged to him.

There was only one good thing about being there, peace. She could always say she was busy with paperwork which gave her an excuse to not answer the phone to him. It was also one of the only times when she was alone, the only time she felt truly safe. She had arrived at the Nursery and began to make her way into the building. She didn't bother saying a word to anyone, as one close look at they were bound to see the handprints from around her neck.
It was Roger's was of controlling her, she had gotten this one for being late home due to traffic. No matter how many time she had told him that it wasn't her fault, he never believed her. A type of pain that would only got worse as time went on.

As she was about to head into the office, a woman had caught her attention. She had dark, majestic hair, deep blue eyes, and such a friendly, warm smile. She was so busy admiring this woman, that she didn't see Marjorie walk out of the office and head towards the elegant woman.
"Here you go Vivian, make sure this is signed and handed in by next week" said the manager from a distance.
"Ah thank you Marjorie, I'll make sure I'll have this returned as soon as possible" replied the desirable woman.
"No problem my lovely, I'm sure Jamie will be very excited to go"
"Vivian..?" The blonde haired woman whispered to herself.
She thought it was such a beautiful name for such a beautiful woman. She was the most gorgeous woman she had ever laid eyes on. She just stood there, admiring her beauty. She didn't even notice her and Marjorie staring right back at her. She didn't care about what Marjorie thought, but if that information got trailed back to Roger...She wouldn't think she'd make it out alive...

She suddenly snapped back into reality and strolled into the office. She sat down at the managers desk getting the paperwork off the side and began to fill in application forms.
They got many forms and emails from people everyday, wanting their child to attend their nursery. Yet they rarely got an email for a job there. Which made it difficult to enrol anybody. It also made it harder for the current staff as they would be stuck in ratio most of the time.

She pulled down her sleeves, staring at what was now her life. Most of her scars she couldn't remember as she usually blacked out after.
It got even worse when Roger was drunk, he became a lot more violent while intoxicated.
She had never had a person to care for her, not even as a child. Her parents were always strict on her which made her very isolated and alone. Her parents never let her socialise with any kids her age. She always had to be the best at everything. The smallest of mistakes could cost her the biggest of prices. Once her parents had locked her in her room for days, without food or water. All because she came second in a competition. They not only physically abused her, but also mentally. She had always believed that she was never good enough, she always wanted, or in her case needed, to be the best.
A million thoughts ran through her mind, wishing that one day, she would be good enough in her parent's eyes.