The start of shivian part 3

A week had past since the incident.
Roger was sent to jail and would be sent to court within the next seven months. Non surprisingly, he tried to act all innocent, yet everyone knew the heart-breaking truth.
He was an abusive man, and unfortunately,
Siobhan was his victim.

But she was getting better, much better in fact.
After what had happened, many of the nursery staff were still in shock. They had always seen Siobhan as a strong confident woman, which is the reason why they were so shocked after hearing about what had happened. She was slowly beginning to learn how to walk again.
After Roger had gotten mad, he had shot her in the upper left thigh. Which had also damaged her pelvis, meaning she was unable to walk for a little while. But she was getting through it all. With the support from many of her colleagues.

After Roger was imprisoned, Reece became the owners of the Knight Nursery. He had Marjorie as the manager, with Autumn and Delilah as the deputy's. Everything was great.
Autumn had acquired Roger's beautiful mansion, which she now lived in with Winter.(And Cadaver)

But one thing nobody had expected, was that there was hopefully going to be a new arrival to the Knight family. Yet nobody other than her love knew. She wanted to keep it a secret from everyone. She was planning on revealing it on the night of there family annual Halloween Ball.

Her and Winter were so happy. Winter was an amazing husband to Autumn. He was everything to her. And she was everything to him. The day Autumn found out was the first time in a while that she had cried happy tears.
It wasn't long before that she had told winter,
And of course he had also started to tear up.
They were given another chance.

Life was going great, well..
At least for some..

After Siobhan had been discharged from the hospital, she realised she had no longer had somewhere to stay, as before she had lived with (ratty) Roger. But as soon as Marjorie found out that she had no where to go, she of course called Reece and arranged a spare room for her downstairs to sleep in. She had still wondered how the woman had kept it a secret from everyone for such a long time. She had never known Siobhan that well, but she knew that she would most likely have some trouble being able to trust anyone. To feel safe with anyone. And most importantly, to love anyone.

Siobhan was still bound to a wheelchair for a while. Only until her doctor was a hundred percentage sure that she was okay to walk properly on her own. So Reece was taking care of her, making sure she did not end up hurting herself.

She could still remember vividly the day of the accident. She was there, sitting in the office. When a man had grabbed her by the wrist and tried to drag her out of the room. But then a woman stopped him, pushing him to the ground. The man had then reacted by pulling a gun out of his pocket, with the intention of killing the two women. But after he had fired the first shot, the gun was jammed. The sound echoed through the halls, it was heard by everyone. The bullet had hit Siobhan in the thigh, causing her to lose consciousness by the amount of blood that she had lost.
Reece was the first person to walk into the office after hearing the gunshot, he then made sure to get the gun away from Roger and also make sure he wasn't going anywhere until the police arrived.

Marjorie was the one who went around the rooms to call an emergency lockdown. And Autumn was on the phone to emergency services, getting police and ambulances to the scene.

She remembers her vision going blurry, barely seeing a thing. She remembers falling back, hitting her head on the way down. She could hear muffled voices saying, "come on Siobhan"
"Don't let this be the end"
"Don't give up now"
And then "please, don't leave me." That was the last one she heard before her vision went pitch black. She could still hear a few cry's, and a few other words that she couldn't quite make out.
She really thought that moment would be her last. But Siobhan had never given up before, so why should she now?

She was slowly letting those memories slip away from her, slowly relieving her from the pain she had suffered. But they had never fully left her. They still came back every now and then, just to remind her of the past.

Other than that life was going great for her.
She didn't have a partner (yet👀) but she also didn't want to have a random person come into her life like that, not after what had happened last time. She needed to know how to trust someone again, but she didn't know how to. That was something she had always suffered from since a young age, but as she got older, it had seemed to get worse. Along with the pain.

The only thing she knew, was that she needed to find true love..💗

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I will true to post another part as soon as I can, these aren't the easiest to write. This one took me about 6 hours of work. So I really hope you enjoy it. The next part will most likely be the last one but I will write many other stories Xx