1

Author's Pov

Venkat is 21 years old at present. He's from a well-off family—both his parents are in the business field and as a result, had forced their son to pursue the same.

Because he's a man who does what he does with perfection and a smile, Venkat didn't think twice when his parents arranged a seat for him in one of the reputed colleges in Chennai.

He happily went there and pursued the BBA course with promising scores. While doing so, he simultaneously built a good rapport with his classmates and the faculties.

Albeit coming from a rich background, he was simple and humble—he never once showed off his wealth to his friends or anyone for that matter.

He inherited his grandfather's personality, a person who's kind by nature, and worked hard to construe the business empire. He was unlike his evil son and daughter-in-law.

They both are so caught up in the world of money that they have forgotten to showcase their love and care to their son—Venkat.

He loves them like any other child would love their parents but he knew he wouldn't get back the affection that any other parents would shower on their child.

It was hard for him in childhood. But his nanny was always there for him and eventually, as he grew up, he accepted everything as it was.

He expected nothing out of his parents and rather wished them well...

Coming to Venkat's love life—it is void till now. He's a one-woman man. Although his handsomeness had attracted girls, their beauty hadn't pulled him to them. What he is looking for is someone who will tug the strings of his heart the moment he sees her.

It's not about her look—If it had been it, he would have fallen for someone already.

It was something else. Something that only his heart knew...

However, so far, none rose his heart to life. It beat rhythmically upon gazing at any female. It hadn't skipped a beat yet—it hadn't longed to keep beholding someone yet...

Venkat was okay with waiting and thus, didn't revolve his life around finding the girl. He believed she'd arrive in his life in the fated moment. Neither his search nor his desperation would lead anywhere If it hadn't been written in his life to meet her yet.

Therefore, Venkat went with the flow and let the writer of his destiny decide the time he came across his better half...

Monday [9.30 am]

Neglecting the cars that line up the parking lot of his mansion, he hops on his favorite bike to attend college.

He starts it and drives calmly on the busy road while humming a song in his mind.

He loves music, he's crazy for it—like his grandmother who had unfortunately died along with her husband upon the despair of losing him.

It's been five years since they'd ceased to exist...

Venkat loved them deeply for they played an important role in his upbringing. Their absence has been heart-wrenching for him but what else could he do other than live with their memories?

All of a sudden, the man in blue jeans and a khaki button-up shirt paused tuning songs in his mind when he saw a girl in a white churidar driving right into the back of a lorry that had applied sudden brake.

He wanted to save her before the impact happened but it was too late!

The girl crashes against the vehicle harshly and falls on the road. Venkat removed his helmet and he was one of the quickest to run towards her aid. "Hey, are you alright?" He asks her while helping her to stand on her feet. His eyes were on her body, searching for wounds.

Few others have joined to attend to Kavya but she keeps her attention on the man who assisted her first.

"My elbow," the white-helmet-worn girl shows her right elbow to Venkat who regards it with caution. It was bleeding. "Where else are you hurt?" She shakes her head negatively. "I'm not hurt anywhere else," the extremely smooth voice made him finally look into her eyes, and just then, he felt it—the commotion in his heart...

____________________________