YEONJUN my bully 🛑

Laughter echoes in the room as I throw another pillow at Emra, her giggles blending with mine.

The playfulness in the air lightens the weight I've been carrying.

For a moment, it's just fun, until I manage to pin her down on the bed, both of us breathing heavily.

"Someone looks sexy " she whispers .

"Shut up I'm getting off this is so awkward what if someone comes and-" I roll my eyes, grinning-until the door suddenly swings open with a loud crash.

My heart skips a beat as I look up to see my bully.

Yeonjun. The delivery boy.

 The delivery boy

He stands there, eyes wide for a split second before his expression twists into something mocking. My stomach twists as I scramble off Emra, my face burning with embarrassment.

What the hell is he doing here?

"Whoa," he says, dragging out the word with a smirk.

"Sorry to interrupt the... bonding time." He leans against the doorframe casually, as if barging into my life-again-is his favorite sport.

"I was shouting from outside, but I guess you were too... occupied."I feel the blood drain from my face.

I never ordered pizza.

Why is he even here?

"Yeonjun, what are you doing here?" I snap, trying to sound composed.

"Well, your dad opened the door and left ...he looks more absent minded huh? Let a stranger get in? "He shrugs like it's no big deal, his eyes darting between Emra and me. "Yeah, about that... maybe no one ordered, but I still got a job to do."

His smirk fades just for a second, and something in his gaze unsettles me. Is that concern? No, it can't be.

And what did he mean by emras dad being absent minded ??

This is Yeonjun, the guy who makes my life hell along with his girlfriend and friends, But why is he looking at me like he's warning me?Emra, clearly flustered, tries to brush off the awkwardness, but Yeonjun's next words hit like a punch to the gut.

"Let me guess," he says, a teasing edge in his voice.

"Another one trying her luck with Emra, huh? Doesn't last long. People tend to run away. Wonder why..."

He throws Emra a glance, a smirk playing on his lips, though it doesn't reach his eyes.My heart starts to pound. What does he mean by that? Something's off, way off. The whole situation feels wrong-Yeonjun's here, uninvited, no one ordered pizza, and he's hinting at something dark about Emra.

My stomach flips, dread creeping in."Yeonjun, seriously, what's going on?" I ask, trying to keep my voice steady, but my nerves are betraying me.He just chuckles, pushing himself off the doorframe. "We'll talk later." He glances at Emra, then back at me, something unspoken flashing in his eyes.