Isaac

I didn't sleep well, of course my wife has to wake up at 4am and then don't sleep, how annoying. These days I'm working pretty hard, Josh and I are keep doing meetings and meetings, it's like that when you're working in business. Another ritual day in company : meetings and meetings, annoying meetings, I saw PowerPoint again and again, I really preferred to work alone, they're not doing things as fast as I wanted, it's pissing me off.

  -"That's not what I wanted to hear."
I raised my voice, I'm tired of all of these, I should be working on it myself, cool, another thing added to my long list of tasks.
  -"Break. Lunch."
I said coldly my voice firm and strong, I needed that break focusing on my work alone. All the employees nodded and left, leaving me alone in the meeting room.
I didn't eat much, I focused on the terrible work that that team did, as the CEO of the company it's my job to change errors into perfection. How long was I working? I don't even know, I checked at the clock in my office. 7pm. Ok I should probably grab something for dinner, I asked Josh to join me in a restaurant to talk about business. He accepted, and I drive to the restaurant.

I entered in, searching a free table for Josh and me, then I turned around and saw Olive. With a guy. They were here, talking and laughing, she looks too happy with a guy that's not her husband. I approached, it's the first time I felt something like that about Olive. It's a fact that both of us don't take our marriage seriously but still, she's my wife. And my wife, I don't share with other men. She saw me, her eyes which was sparkling turned dark, she doesn't want me to be here, I knew it too well.
  -"What are you doing here?"
I asked, maybe cold and harsh because her eyes are burning with irritation.
  -"You can't see ? I'm here hanging out with my friend"
She said it with her usual nonchalant voice. I was already pissed about the whole day I don't need Olive to bother me now.
  -"Go home"
I ordered. She stands up, she's furious, I can see it in her eyes, her fists are clenched, her brows frowned, she's almost cute like that.
  -"I'm not going anywhere."
She said, she's so stubborn it's gonna make me turn furious. I crossed my arms over my chest.
  -"You're going home right now."
  -"You-"
She slapped me.
  -"What was that for?!"
I raised my voice, she did it as well.
  -"You're not ordering me anything!"
  -"Stop being stubborn." I said calm but firmly
  -"Stop being a jerk!"
  -"I'm your husband!"
  -"That doesn't mean you have the power to order me anything!"
Her "friend" was a bit shocked, I think he's the same age as Olive, not my age for sure, he's a blondie, 6,0 I guess a bit smaller than me, he looks like the definition of "golden retriever" was that Olive's type? If it was I was quite the opposite lmao. I have black hair, blue ice eyes and most people find me scary, probably because I'm not the type who's smiling every fucking second,I had a reputation, cold, heartless CEO, and that was true.
I looked at Olive with my icy eyes, I was angry, she always knows how to piss me off.
   -"There's no discussion, you're going home."
She sits down but I grabbed her wrist, I dragged her to my car, sitting her in, I forgot about the dinner with Josh I'll bring her at home first. She keeps complaining, hitting me, but honestly I don't have the patience anymore to pay attention to that.

  She's sitting in the car, I was about to close the door but she pushed me.
  -"You're not my boss."
She said before going out and walked away. Ok she's stubborn, and I don't have energy to argue with her anymore.
  I change the dinner place with Josh, we talked about business, of course but we're also friends so we also talked about softer things than just work. We hang out after the dinner in a bar. I hold a glass of whiskey in my hand.

  -"She's pissing me of, I'm going to be crazy"
I said to Josh, we're talking about her sister, and my wife, Olive.
  -"I bet you are already"
He was right, I'm already crazy due to her. I drink my whiskey. Josh drinks a lot, he's  flirting with some girls at a table, basic of Josh. And Olive is exactly like Josh, huge player. The thought of her flirting with other men at her uncountable parties made my jaw clenched, she's doing this for 2years already so why I'm only reacting now? I don't know, all I know is that it's pissing me even more, I hate it. I hate her, but I hate it even more when she's with another man. She belongs to me.
I didn't noticed the presence of a woman going in my direction, she's wearing a tight dress, revealing her big breast, and ass, she's hot, blonde, curly hair, big lips, green eyes, she looks like a Victoria Secret's angel. Fucking someone wasn't in my plan at first, but now I think it's gonna make me forget about all those things which pissed me off this day, including of course,Olive.

  She's a good one in bed, all expressive and responsive. I fucked her from behind chocking her at the same time. Her ass is pressed against me, I keep trust and trusting hard, fast, she's moaning non stop, sometimes even screaming. I was doing this to clear my mind, it worked. I was pushing hard, my anger from this day pushing out of my body, I was surprised by the fact she handle that so good. I'm not soft at bed the most of time, I'll probably break her. I grabbed her tits, they're good, round and soft, I pressed my hands on. She moaned and came.
She's literally turned on, begging me for more, I pleased her, moving my mouth to her cunt, I licked and sucked it, she's wet, very wet.
She's moaning and moaning, her breath fast and heavy, she came again.

   I come back at home, a bit drunk, I abused too much on the whiskey I guess. I asked a friend to come and drive me home, both of us, Josh and I were drunk. Finally, at home, I checked the clock, midnight. My house is in the dark, empty and silent. I wondered if Olive was here, probably not, due to our previous argument. I didn't even showered too tired to do anything, I let myself down on my bed. I closed my eyes and passed out.

  Of course, the morning after I had a huge headache. 8am, I'm waking up, headache. How amazing my day starts. I made myself some coffee and go to work.
Basic day of work, plus and headache, I wasn't in the mood of nothing. Josh proposed to do a meeting this afternoon I refused, too tired. My headache is still there, I have to buy some painkillers. I go to the pharmacy and get some painkillers, I shallow one, waiting for the medicine to help me with the headache.
Back to work, my headache is still here but I felt a bit better.

  My routine? Work and then sleep, the most of time. And coming home after again a long day of work. I entered in my house. Olive is here, sleeping on the couch. She doesn't even want to sleep with me now, she's always doing that after an argument, I rolled my eyes, typical of her. I checked the clock, 11pm, I didn't realized I come home so late, did she eat? I shook my head, no it's not my business. I walked in my bedroom showering myself and changing into my pyjama. I remembered that Olive wasn't covered by a blanket and these nights are cold, she can stop sleeping in the same bed as me I don't care but I don't want to take care of a sick Olive when I already have an Olive who can make me sick. I walked into the living room, a small blanket on my hands, I covered her with the blanket. I can't help but admire her sleeping, she's calm and relaxed, peaceful, so much better to see her asleep than awake. I walked back to my bedroom, laid down and slept.

7am, I woke up, Alex called me.
-"Hey Isaac, want to come at my tonight's gala?"
-"For what?"
-"I founded a new company"
-"Ok I see, I will go."
I have to convince Olive to go with me, not an easy task.

I texted her in the afternoon
-"There's a gala tonight, come with me"
She saw it but doesn't answered back, she's acting like a child.
-"Tonight, 7pm, *address*"
I sent that, hoping she'll come.

I entered in the ball room, huge place, luxurious decorations, people are dressed super chic, women in long and elegant dresses and men in suit the most of time. A very cliché night gala. I was with my friend Alex celebrating his new company. Alex and I are good friends for 8years now, we always support each other a lot, we're into the same thing, not just about work, but more.He's one of the closest person to me with Josh. Josh is here too, he was invited too, a lot of CEOs of different companies are here, some journalists too.
I hope my wife will come, after all in a night gala like that everyone has a partner.
I saw her. Her usual red wine dress, embracing perfectly her curves, her black hair are curled, waving on her arms. I hated to admit but she looks gorgeous, divine.
Of course her best friend is here too. The bloodie one, I think her name is Emy, she's as stubborn as Olive, I think she hates me even more than Olive herself. Once she came drunk at home and Emy gave me a cold stare like I was the reason she was drunk.
It was not my fault if she can't support alcohol.