Isaac

Ugh, another job interview, I'm gonna be crazy. I saw so much persons who has honestly no potentials. I really hope that the list Josh suggested to me is good, not that I didn't recruit any of my actual list, but it's definitely way lesser than I expected. I think I selected maybe 2 or 3 people on the 100 initial ones. So there it is, another morning of just job interviews. I finished the first section, there's another one, but I needed a break, my head hurts of hearing people saying the same thing for now 2hours. Olive texted me that she arrived at her hotel, good. That's one thing that I didn't need to worry about anymore.
Back at my endless job interviews. There it is, the last candidate, I was so tired of all of these, but I don't have the choice I'm the CEO and I have to choose my employees wisely. A man entered in the meeting room, wearing a costume, like the countless other candidates for the job. He's probably around my age, brown curled hair, brown eyes, a smile on his lips, he's tall maybe 6,0ft, his suit is navy blue, the white shirt underneath is well ironed. I made a sign for him to take the sit in front of me. We started the job interview. He made a presentation of himself and his capabilities. I wrote everything, as always.
Name: Jason Tores
Age : 24 (a year younger than me)
Telephone: ...
Mail: ...
Education level : went to a finance school
Work experience : worked in his dad company for one year
We talked a bit, he's a great candidate, I think I'll take him.
    -"Why do you want to work in our company Jason" I asked
-"I want to evolve in my work, working in my dad's company was good but I want something bigger, and your company is the best."
-"Ok I see, what you'll do for the company? What you'll add to it?"
-"I'll always do my work as good as possible, it's my goal to help the company, to make sure now and in the future the company is the best."
-"You're very motivated aren't you?" I asked with a little smirk
-"Of course sir"
-"Ok I see, you'll have a feedback tomorrow at 8am." I said before packing my stuff
-"Ok sir, have a nice day, goodbye"
I nodded and he went outside, ok finally done with these job interviews.
I decided to take Jason with the others, he'll be great with my new team. The rest of the day was like always, meetings and presentations. Josh and I will hang out this night, our routine, talking about some business and then there's our mutual friend's birthday party. Yes, even adults can celebrate their birthday, I personally stop celebrating my birthday after 21 years old, but some people like to celebrate and partying. Most of Josh's acquaintances are this type of people, the perfect example? His little sister Olive of course. She'll celebrate her birthday in two weeks, the 26 oct at night. To be honest for the past years I didn't assist to her birthday party because I'm just not a very party person. But I feel like I have to come, first I'm her husband I'm supposed to be here for her 24th's birthday, and second mom will not let me escape that event because my grand parents are coming to see Olive and her family. I can already tell that it'll be a very annoying night. My grand parents are the typical perfectionist old people, strict, rich, and sometimes disrespectful, yeah I don't like my grand parents a lot, they're a worst version of my mom and dad. But honestly, I'm used to their awful personality, they judge and criticize absolutely everything. It's because of them that I am so perfectionist now, and it's ok, I kinda like the fact that my only goal is perfection.

    Will's birthday party. Will was in our high school, he was that popular boy that every girls craving for, the popular kid, he was the captain in the volleyball team which made him "hot". I won't lie, he's handsome. Dirty blonde curls always perfectly styled, model face (believe or not but he's actually a pretty popular model now), good body shape, tall, and kind. He has everything except a girlfriend, even now; and maybe that sounds stupid or weird that a boy like him doesn't have a girlfriend. But only some people knows why, Josh told me but I'm not sure if he knows that I know, he has a girlfriend before who was cheating on him, I think that after this incident he has commitment issues. Anyway, he's happy and celebrating his birthday today, a lot of people at his party like always. Olive's friend Emy is here too, with Stella, those two girls are pretty close to Will, Josh also told me that Olive had a crush on Will, pff that girl is craving for any men's attention.
The music is loud, everyone's on the dance floor, dancing, jumping while I'm in a corner sipping my drink, Josh is probably somewhere flirting or talking with Will. Josh is closer than Will than I am, he met Will in a party, surprising ? Not even a little, these two are party motherfuckers, who can beat them ? No one.
I was watching at my phone when I heard a conversation next to me. Emy and Stella, laughing and gossiping just next to me.
-"Girl he was definitely your type don't even lie" -Emy
-"He's everyone's type common" - Stella rolled her eyes
Emy laughed and nodded
-"Right" -Emy
I tried to figure out who they were talking about, Will? Maybe
-"Even Mia felled in love with him" -Stella sighed
-"Yeah, seriously?, what this guy has to be able making all the girls crawling to him like that hm?" -Emy
Okay they were definitely talking about Will.
-"I heard Olive said that he's always single, she never saw him being in a relationship and me neither" -Stella
-"Right, for 7years, like from high school to now, I never saw him dating anyone" -Emy
-"That's so weird, he could be in a relationship with anyone he wants" -Stella
Emy nodded and both of them clinked their glasses of wine.
I shake my head, if only they know why..
I focused back at the party, their conversation not even interesting, girls thing I guess.
  I saw Josh circled by some girls, he looked at me with that usual smirk. That kid knows exactly what he's doing. I think flirting with random people is a hobby for him, a hobby that he had since high school.

    2am, Party's over, Josh's drunk, Me carrying him on the dark night streets. I can't with this idiot anymore, he's always pushing things further and further, he basically doesn't know how to stop.
    -"You're gonna make me take you home aren't you?" I asked annoyed
    -"Yeah buddy, take me home, that's your job" he said with a sleepy smile
    -"You're a pain in the ass"
    -"Common, I'm not worse than Olive"
    -"At least you got a point"
His drunk ass started singing loud in the empty streets.. what a mess..
    I finally took Josh home, I sat down and chatted a bit with Mrs and Mr Lin.
      -"I heard that your grand parents are coming for Olive's birthday right ?" - Mrs Lin asked
      -"That's right, they're coming in two days" -I replied
      -"If you don't have time to pick them up at the airport I'm here" - Mr Lin
      -"Yeah we're very honored that your grandparents are coming for Olive, it's quite a tiring trip for your family, we're going to treat them as good as we can of course" - Mrs Lin
I nodded
-"I think I can pick them up myself but thanks a lot for the offer"
Mr Lin nodded

    Few days passed. I'm picking up my grand parents today at 9pm. 8am, I arrived at my company. Usual day, my new team of new employees started working 2days ago, they're learning from the others and they're doing a great job. After working for 2hours, I decided to take a cup of coffee. Yeah, I didn't sleep well these days, my grand parents are coming and Olive's coming too. I'll pick her up tomorrow, because of course I won't let her friend to do it. She's probably blind because everyone can see that her friend Matt is clearly into her, even her friends noticed it, friends that are as blind as her. Never mind, my coffee yes. I take my usual one at the coffee shop next to my company. I saw Jason coming in. He's with one of his friends I guess because the guy with him isn't one of my employees. He didn't saw me, I was waiting for my coffee while he's was chatting with his friend I can barely hear what they're talking about. First their conversation was about Jason's new job, which is in my company, he talked about his schedule and his work. Nothing very interesting to be honest, of course it's always good to hear a new employee's opinion on the company, but being real it's always the same. They're all saying it's a incredible chance to have a post in a company like mine, when I hear people saying that, even if I'm used to now, I feel very proud of my company.
  Being proud of that company also means being proud of myself and of course my dad, who was the CEO. This company was my dad's biggest dream and success, I learnt everything from him since I was young. He's been my mentor and inspiration for years.

    I came back to reality when the server handed me the cup of coffee. I took it and payed, as I wanted to left my attention returned to Jason's conversation with his friend. My blood freezes when I heard Olive's name in their conversation.
     -"What's your plan for Olive then?" -Jason's friend
Plan ? What plan? I have to know more. I keep listening at their conversation and being sure that Jason doesn't see me.
     -"My plan is to bring that bitch back to me" -Jason
My jaw clenched, Jason was one of her exes.
     -"You want that slut back?" - his friend huffed
     -"Fucking her kinda missed me to be honest" -Jason
I wanted to punch him, my fist clenched, my blood boiling.
      -"I heard that she has a husband now" - Jason's friend
      -"Husband or not, she'll crawl back to me, I decided to pick her up from the airport tomorrow" -Jason
A shiver run down my spine, how did he know that? Is he stalking her?
        -"Buddy stalked her hm? You're doing the things too well" -Jason's friend
Jason nodded.

     I had no reason to stay calm and walked out of the coffee shop like that, but I did. Of course that I'm not going to let him do anything to my wife. He'll be begging me to keeping him alive.