1

Jane didn't really get sick easily. Neither was she burnt out quite easily. Moreover, their schedule wasn't that hectic for her to get burnt out.

Then why was she still in bed? She was the first one to wake up everyday. Taeyong was slightly concerned.

He knocked on her room door.

She let out a series of grumbles and mumbles in response.

"Can I come in?" Taeyong asked.

She hummed.

Taeyong opened the door to find her curled up on her bed, with a deathly grip on her belly.

"Stomach ache? What did you eat last night?" He asked.

"It's not the normal kind of pain." She looked at him.

"Huh? Is everything okay?" He asked.

"I got my periods..." She cried. "It hurts a lot to the point I feel like throwing up."

"Oh, uh, do you need something? Medicines?" He got worried. "What medicines do you guys take? I'll quickly go and buy it."

"There is no specific medicine for this." She said. "I'll just take a pain killer."

"Okay, I'll bring you that." He nodded and rushed out of the room.

He quickly got the strip of pain killers, a glass and a water bottle and went back to her room.

"I'm keeping these on this table, okay? Keep drinking water from time to time." He patted her head. "And take a nap, alright?"

She gave him a small smile and nodded, "Thank you."

"I'm going out for a while so if you need anything just ask Doyoung, okay?" He said.

She nodded.

Taeyong left the dorm and went straight to a grocery store. He was on call with his older sister.

"Alright, what all do I need?" He asked.

"Does she have pads or tampons?" His sister asked.

"I didn't ask." He said. "I don't know what she uses."

"She probably has plenty of them so she didn't ask. Anyways, get some dark chocolate, it helps with the cramps." She said.

"What else?" He asked.

"You guys have hot water bag at your dorms?" She asked.

"Yeah, we got one." He nodded.

"So fill it up with warm water and give it to her. Also tell her to take a warm bath, it will relax her." She said.

"Alright, do I need anything else from the store?" He asked.

"Nope, you're good." She said.

*

Jane was sleeping when she heard a knock on her door.

"Come in." She said.

Taeyong walked in with a hot water bag and a bar of dark chocolate.

"I got these for you." He said. "How are you feeling?"

"Slightly better." She smiled. "Thank you so much."

He handed her the things and smiled. "I'll be outside if you need anything else, okay? Take rest."