Ch. 7 Run

EVELINA POV

                              EVELINA POV

I wake up trembling, and decide to take a shower.   The warm water burns my skin, but feels good. I wanna erase everything that's happening to me.

I wanna turn back time.

To where everything was normal.

To where I had her.

I shake my head getting rid of the thoughts running through my head and finish rinsing my hair.

I turn off the water and dry myself off with a towel. I change into some black sweatpants and a black sweatshirt.

I get out of the bathroom and jump on my bed. I start trying to figure out how to use the phone Luca got me yesterday.

I turn it on and decide to download social media. I also see that their numbers are already in my phone.

I'm not entirely new to using a phone but I haven't used one in a very long time. I turn off my phone and place it on the nightstand, while turning on the TV.

I watch a couple more episodes of Outer Banks and then I hear knocks on my door.

I check the time and it's 9:25 meaning it's around breakfast time.

I open the door to Matteo on his phone, he looks up at me and then turns around probably expecting me to follow him.

Which is what I do, I follow him all the way downstairs into the kitchen.

He sits down at the island table and I sit down two chairs down from him.

"Good morning," Luca says in a cheery voice.

I just nod at him not really in the mood for all of this, Luca frowns but keeps his mouth shut.

Three pancakes with syrup and strawberries get put in front of me. I see father walk in and he sits down next to me smiling.

He starts to eat and Luca and Matteo follow him, I pick up my fork carefully watching their reaction. They don't seem bothered, so I continue eating.

I am about half way done with my first pancake,
and I am already full.

"Eat more Evelina," Father says. I just nod my head and try to eat one more bite.

I get two bites in and then he excuses me to go to my room.

An hour pasts of me watching Outer Banks and then I hear commotion downstairs.

I open the door of my room, and I hear yelling.

"She doesn't fucking belong here, she's a fucking bitch." someone yells.

"Matteo calm the hell down, she is apart of this family." I hear which sounds like Luca.

"No she doesn't, can't you fucking see? She is an outsider. She's gonna get all of you guys sorry for her and then she's gonna have you guys wrapped around her fucking finger." Matteo yells again.

"If you don't want me here just say it, I'll go pack my fucking bags." I say making eye contact with Matteo.

I turn around and run back into my room , and there I break. Tears run down my cheek.

He doesn't want me here.

They don't want me here.

Nobody wants me here.

I grab my backpack put a couple of clothes inside and other things I need.

I open the window and throw my back out and then jump, I land on my ankle and I'm sure it might be broken. But I get up anyways and start running towards the gate, I see the guards and I just tell them I'm allowed to go. They let me and I continue running down the street.

It starts pouring, and I start getting soaked.

I find a bench in an alleyway and sit one it, tears running down my cheek.

And then I break.

I break like I always do.

Like I always will.

I sob, and I'm shaking uncontrollably.

I sob for being scared.

I sob for my mom.

I sob for my ruined childhood.

I sob for never being welcome.

I sob because nobody will ever love me.

So I sit there, and I sob.

                                LUCA POV

I see Evelina run upstairs. Me and Matteo stand there shocked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"  I yell at him. He opens his mouth and then closes it. He does it again and he looks like a fucking fish.

"She's our sister Matteo, how the hell could you say all that to her?" I yell again.

He makes eye contact and I can see the guilt in his eyes.

But I don't give a fuck, it's my sister.

"What were even thinking?" I ask him.

"I-I- I don't " he starts, "No Matteo, this is our fucking sister. My sister. You're so fucked up. You have no excuse for what you said, you are fucking pathetic." And with that I leave him and go to my sister's room.

I knock but I hear nothing, so I walk in.

The windows open and she isn't in her room.

Shit.

Shit.

Shit.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys! I know this is like a really short chapter butt like I want to get to the plot but I need some like filler chapters yk? Anyways hope you guys liked it💗

Thoughts??

Suggestions??

Theories??

Love you all!!