my heart is your🫀.

Izuku would visit often to katsukis home ,today was pretty rough for him ,these flashback to the war still haunted him .

He could have done more to save tomura , and not let kaccan die,God the image of katsuki dieing flashed in his head as he ran down the street . The rain hit his coat as he stumbled to katsukis apartment .

He hated the rain.

Katsukis pov:

.a knock at the door startled him ask he yelled out . 'Who is it!' . He said in a rough tone as he looked out the window of his apartment,a faint ,but recognizable voice answerd back. ' kacchan.' .he looked back , stumbling to the door .

.he opened it , as he saw a slightly shorter  (enough to see his fourhead if they were standing straight lol),short dark greened hair figure infront of him.

He was interrupted after observing the green male , a soft hug ran into him , makeing him stumble back . ' izuku? , what's wrong ?'

'I need to hear you.'

.he said as his head rested on his chest, katsuki wrapped his arms around him in a soft hug , feeling his skin , slightly rubbing it , ' come sit , and tell me what's wrong ,izuku.'

.the sat on the couch before izuku curled up in the middle as katsuki sat beside him , bumping izukus shoulder softly. 'Tell me what's up izu.' ....izuku replied
'I keep getting flashbacks from the war , and they wont go away I feel like it my fault you got hurt , and I need to hear you so I know you alive , and it scares me bc...(mumble...mumble...mumble...blah blah..)
.he stopped talking and started softly crying , ' c'mer you big baby ' . Katsuki said softly before grabbing izukus arms , wrapping them around him as he softly cuddled him .

'My heart is your , izu.'
.he said softly into his ear .

(FIRST FIC !!! WELL...ONE SHOTS RN! BUT ILL MAKE A BKDK FIX ONE DAY! THIS IS SHORT BC ITS BASED OFF ONE OF MY HC !)