Vision

It's  the next day and last night all  I could think of was Oracle. How much wonderful stuff,  my family and I were missing because of some power hungry man. People age slower in Oracle and look younger. The difference creatures and species that living In Oracle. The only one thing we  have and they don't have is electricity in Oracle. Though uncle Marcus they don't need electricity like the people of earth does.

Rosemary breaks my train of thought when she lays down my stomach , I'm still laying in bed  11:00 am. I pet her for a few minutes before deciding to take a shower. I get up from the bed and choose an outfit for the day out of my dressers. Then I head to the bathroom and hop into the shower,  turn on the hot water enjoying the heat on my skin. I was getting my hair wet when all of sudden my swirl mark  on my arm starts burning. Then I get vision of  Chadrick he's at my cottage and he's pacing back and forth in the living room . Chadrick seems panicked and frustrated. There is also twelve different men in the room and he is yelling at them .
                                ( Vision )
" How hard is to find a where the girl went" Chadrick shouted at his men. " Sire we don't what transporting or cloaking spell the witches used to transport her or cloak her" one of his man says, this man must be high in command. Another man in black adds " The witches are not giving up information not even when threatened". " Bring me the witches! " says Chadrick through gritted teeth. Two men bow their heads and stomp up the stairs, thats where them must be keeping grandmother and mother hostage. It took only a few minutes before grandmother and mother are brought down to the living room before Chadrick. They look like they have been beaten for information, they are covered in bruise and cuts . Grandmother and mother stand before Chadrick with brave faces. If they were scared they did not show it. " You'll tell me where you sent Cressida or one of you dies today" Chadrick sneers at them.

"Why  are you feeling the pressure Chadrick? Soon the 7 moons celebrate will be over and you'll need to wait another year to drain her powers"  Mother says in snippy voice which gets her slap on the face by Chadrick. " We'll never tell you where Cressida is and if we die so be it" Grandmother say in a proud voice. Chadrick gives grandmother a smirk and lifts his staff in her direction " Your wish is my command". My
Grandmother burst in flames and turns to ash at my mother's feet. " Mother no !" My mother Shrieks in distress dropping to her knees. Chadrick stands over mother and pull her hair so that now she is looking up at him. " You'll will be next if you don't help me find your daughter , Alice" Chadrick say in dangerous tone. My mother looks at him straight in the eyes " Go to hell!".
                            ( Vision ends)
I let out a gasp holding my head, it feels like I have been hit in the head with a hammer. I turn the water off and try to get out of the shower but trip over the edge tub. I feel myself fall and hit the floor hard before my vision turns black. I didn't know how long I was out,  all I know is that I'm not on the bathroom floor anymore. I feel the softness of my bed under me and I hear purring next door to my ear. I open my eyes to see a worried uncle Marcus standing at the end of the bed. I gasp sitting up and looking under the covers , see that I was put in sweats and T shirt.
" Relax I used a spell to cloth you and didn't see anything" uncle Marcus says reassuring me that he didn't see me naked. " what happened" ask uncle Marcus. He sits down on the beside on the ".I'm not sure I was down in the living room,  when I heard a thump come from your room. So I came to check on you and found you on the floor of the bathroom.

Suddenly the vision  I had in the shower comes back to me. I grab the swirl mark on my left arm and I look at uncle Marcus with teary eyes" Uncle Marcus I think I had some sort of vision".
" What do you mean vision Cressida?" Uncle Marcus ask standing up from my bed. I feel lump in my throat and try to swallow it down before answering him " Well in the shower my swirl mark started to burn. Then all of a sudden I started seeing grandmothers cottage. Inside the cottage was Chadrick and twelve or so other men with him. Chadrick was pacing angrily around the living room. He told one of his men to bring grandmother and my mother to him . The man did and brought them in-front of Chadrick. Chadrick questioned them about my bouts, only they defied and said nothing about where I was resulting in....in..." I was breathing heavy and now my eyes were full of tears.  " Resulting in what Cressida what did you see! Asked uncle Marcus now sitting on the bed again. " I seen Chadrick kill grandmother! and threatening to kill my mother if she didn't help him" I let out a sob and hugged uncle Marcus tight.

Uncle Marcus pulls  away from me grabbing my head and looking me in my eyes " It's going to be ok Cressida I promise. We just need to find away to get rid of that mark. He's trying to lure you to him with visions through the mark". I wipe my eyes and my nod " How do you remove a tracking mark?" I ask uncle Marcus. ". Uncle Marcus walk to the door and opens it " Usually only the one who puts the mark on someone can only remove it. we'll find away Cressida I give you my promise". Uncle Marcus leaves the room and I'm left alone with my thoughts " I hope so".

Thank you for reading!