The Big Sleep

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... Twenty-four campers arrived and learned that they'll be spending the next eight weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark-infested waters. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to wear the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Justin, a supermodel of irresistible beauty. And Cody, a tech-savvy nerd. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Cody, proving that not doing challenges while not having the best beauty or brains don't really mix. Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic campfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight on Total. Drama. Island!
_________________________________________

[Theme song]
_________________________________________

[Air horn blasts]

[Clunk]

Leshawna: Ow! It's seven in the morning!
_________________________________________

Eva: [Heavy metal music playing over headphones]

Ezekiel: [Tries to touch Eva's MP3 player]

Eva: [Grunts and growls]

Chris: Morning! Hope you slept well.

Heather: Hi, Chris. You look really buff in those shorts.

Chris: I know. Okay. I hope you're all ready because your next challenge begins in exactly one minute.

Owen: Oh, excuse me. I don't know if that's enough time to eat breakfast.

Chris: Oh, you'll get breakfast, Owen. Right after you complete your twenty kilometers run around the lake!

Eva: Oh, so you're funny now? You know what I think would be funny?

Leshawna: Hush! Eva, try to control your temper!

Eva: [To Chris] You're enjoying this, aren't you?!

Chris: A little. You have thirty seconds.

Leshawna: [Confessional] Okay, that girl Eva has got to get a handle on her temper. She's only been here four days and she's already thrown her suitcase out a window and broken the lock on one of the bathroom doors.

Chris: Okay, runners! On your marks, get set, go!

Campers: [Running]
_________________________________________

Harold: Do you know how much longer?

Bridgette: [Panting]

Gwen: Don't walk beside me.

Heather: [Walking]

Noah: [Steps on Heather's foot]

Heather: [To Noah] Do you mind? [Confessional] I don't run. And I definitely don't run in high heel wedges.

Owen: Can't... Catch... Breath. Must... Have... Condition! [Pants]

Heather: Yeah. It's called overeating. Look into it.

Leshawna: [Out of breath] What's your excuse, you skinny... Annoying... Ooh... I'm too tired for insults.

Chris: [Through megaphone] Pick it up, people! If you're not back by dinner time, you don't eat!

Heather: Mmm... I hate him so much.

Allie: [Walks up to them] [Lip sync] Let's walk together!

Heather: Sure!
_________________________________________

Allie, Heather & Leshawna were walking together.

Heather: Allie, you were so brave during that challenge yesterday.