The Sucky Outdoors

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island... The Screaming Gophers finally dodged their pathetic losing streak against the Killer Bass. A talent contest brought out the worst in our campers. It was awesome! The Screaming Gophers struggled to find any talent on their team, and Noah's clumsiness pretty much knocked out their best prospect, Courtney. Tyler stood up to Duncan, so Duncan swore to make Tyler's life miserable by stealing his diary. Then he read it in front of the entire viewing world, revealing that Tyler has a secret crush on someone at camp. Then, Duncan managed to save his butt by convincing the rest of the team to vote off Heather McGorgeousness. Who will be the next one to walk off this crappy dock? Find out tonight in the most dramatic marshmallow ceremony ever! On Total. Drama. Island!
_________________________________________

[Theme song]
_________________________________________

Chris: Campers, today's challenge will test your outdoor survival skills. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of you may not come back alive.

All: [Gasp]

Chris: Just kidding. [Laughs] All you have to do is spend one night in the woods. Everything you need is at your team's campsite in the forest. You just have to find it. Oh, and watch out for bears. Lost a couple of interns in pre-production. First team back for breakfast wins invincibility! [Blows airhorn] Well, off you go!

Noah: Did he say there are bears up in here?

Owen: I had a little encounter with a bear once. Let's just say his head looks real nice up on my mantle.

Izzy: Ooh! This one time, I saw a bear eating our garbage! He had old spaghetti noodles hanging from his big, huge teeth! It looked like blood and guts!

Lindsay: [Groans]

Izzy: It was so gross. And we thought he was eating the neighbor's cat Simba, but it turns out he was just lost for a week. Uh, you didn't eat spaghetti, did you?

Lindsay: [Nods]

Izzy: Good, now let's go!

Lindsay: [Gulps]
_________________________________________

Bridgette: Hey, Tyler! Can I walk with you?

Tyler: No.

Bridgette: Hey, if this is about that whole diary thing...

Tyler: [Walks away]
_________________________________________

The camera pans to the Screaming Gophers. Most campers walk normally, but Katie's walking alone with her head down.

Katie: [Confessional] Ever since Sadie's been eliminated, I've been feeling pretty down in the dumps. I promised her that I'd try my hardest to go on without her and I really have tried, but it's really hard. We've been BFFFL's for as long as I can remember and this is the longest we've been apart from each other. I don't know how I can keep going on without her. _________________________________________

The camera pans to the Killer Bass. Most of them walking normally, but Tyler's walking away from the team.

Duncan: Ugh! He is so the next one to leave.

Bridgette: Who?

Duncan: Who do you think? He dumped Courtney's jar of cockroaches into my bed!

Bridgette: Yeah, but you did read his diary out to the entire world.

Duncan: [Glares]

Killer Bass: [Realize]

Duncan: So?

Bridgette: So... that was pretty harsh.

Allie: Yeah, that wasn't very nice.

Duncan: Sorry, honey. These games aren't about being nice.