Not So Happy Campers Part 2

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island, twenty-four campers have signed up to spend eight weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgment of their fellow campers.

DJ: It's our first challenge, how hard can it be?

Gwen: I did not sign up for this.
_________________________________________

[Theme Song]
_________________________________________

Chris: Okay, today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this one-thousand-foot high cliff, into the lake.

Bridgette: [Looks at Tyler and he looks at her back] Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas. The wider part represents the part of the lake that is filled with psychotic, man-eating sharks, haha. Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area. Which, we made sure, is shark free.

Leshawna: [Sassy] Excuse me?

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below. Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge. Buliding a hot tub.

[Sparkling sound effect]

Chris: The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot tub party tonight. The losers will be sending someone home. [Pulls out chart] Let's see. [Looks at it] Screamimg Gophers, you're up first.

Courtney: Oh...wow. [Looks down before looking back at her team] So, [Asking] who wants to go first?

[Cricket sounds]

Owen: Hey, don't sweat it guys! I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first, to make sure it's survivable.

[Flashback]

Chris: We need to test the stunts first, you know that.

Male Intern: Do we have only one intern?

Chris: No, but the other ones we had are all in the hospital. Come on, just jump it you big chicken. Bawk-bawk!

Male Intern: [Sighs] I don't get paid enough for this, man.

Chef: [Pushes the Male Intern]

Male Intern: [Hangs onto the cliff]

Female Intern: [Gasps]

Chef: [Steps on the Male Intern's foot several times]

Male Intern: [Begging] No, no, no! [Screams]

Female Intern: Oh, dear. [Shouts] Hang on!

[Jump sound]

[Falling sound]

Male Intern: [Screams] [Splashing sound] Hey! I made it! I made it, man. I...something just brushed by my foot! Hey Chris, man! Somethin' ain't right down here! Ahh! No more! [Cartoon running noise]

Female Intern: [Makes it into the safe zone and swims to shore to see if the Male Intern is okay]

Chef: Well... [To Chris] that looks safe enough to me.

Chris: [Nods and checks it off]

[Flashback ends]

Lindsay: So, who's up?

Owen: Ladies first.

Courtney: Fine. I'll go. In C.I.T. Training, there was swimming training, which I passed. [Jumps]

[Falling noise]

[Splashing noise]

[Boat engine sound]