Chapter uh??

Every gets dressed and ready for the club

Dustin: Dang Kiara! Looking mighty fine! *smiles*

Kiara: Aw thanks Dustin

Bre: Whose driving?

Patrick: You.

Bre: Ha your funny! Bryan you can drive (smiles)

Bryan: Ugh whatever comeon though everyone.

*Skip the car ride

Kiara: Aye Im bout to get it!

Latavia: Come on then girl! ( they run to the dancefloor)

Dustin: Damn Bre! They left yo ass!

Bre: shut up! Lets go Patrick (she grabs his hand)

Authors note- They party for a while then they leave.. Aftrer that they go to a late night resturant at like 9:30 pm

Latavia:Yes im hungry like a MOFO!

Bryan: Yes baby i know thats right!

Patrick: Yall so damn greedy! Oo they got chinese food up in this joint? Hell to the yeah!

Kiara: Didnt you just call them greed- (interups herself) Nervermind we know you special.

Patrick: You know damn well if theg had some granola bars here you would take all of them.

Kiara: And you know that!

Bre: Wow yall crazy.

Waitress: Uh hey umm im goin be servin yall today . my name Shaina . What yall want? (says with attitude while chewing gum)

Latavia: Well um hey rudeness. Can i get a cheesburger minus the lettuce and onions. and a sprite please.

Carnell: Mhhmm so let me get Catfish with alot of fries then a side of chicken and two cokes please.

Bre: Damn nigga! I would like to have the chicken tenders with a side of salad and raspberry tea.

Patrick: I will have the same thing.

Kiara: Can i have the pizza combo and water.

Authors Pov : They all order Dustin gets what Latavia gets and Bryan gets what Carnell gets but not all of the sides .

Carnell : Whoo (rubs stomach) That was good but im too full.

Kiara: Idk how you eat that much and still have a hard six pack?

Latavia: Right?

Carnell: Lol whatever.

Authors Note: They all leave the place and knockout!

Story for the long update! Ive been busy and tired. So yeah sorry if its boring. But yeah enjoy :)