The plan

Morning Around 9:30 am

Patrick's POV

So we all are at this Breakfast Restaurant. As we are sitting at the table, Bre, Latavia, and Dustin all have a weird look on their face and its real peculiar. End of POV

Patrick: Whats wrong with yall? Lookin all tense and shit.

Kelly: Yeah I noticed that too.

Latavia: What are you talking about? You tripping I see.

Bre: Aww great the food is here! (Trying to change the subject)

Patrick: Excuse us for a second. (He grabs Bre's arm and they walk by the bathroom).

Patrick: What happened?

Bre: That crazy bitch Louise is here and she suppose to work at the concession stand. So me and Latavia went there this moring like 12 am and the other employee said there's no Louise so we thing she stalked Dustin.

Bre: Nigga I don't know. Don't you think I would tell you.

Patrick: Whatever come on lets go back. (Grabs her hand and they walk back to the table).

-

-

Later that day Dustin, Latavia, and Bre walk to the concession stand.

Alex: Hey did yall see that girl Lisa or whatever again?

Bre: Louise and no.

Dustin: So you seen no one Hispanic with long hair and a lip piercing?

Alex: Nope but I get off my shift in about 5 minutes so I dont know, maybe you might see her later.

Latavia: Okay thanks.

They walk back to the pool area where everyone else is.

Kiara: Why do yall steady keep going to the concession stand and not bringing back shit?

Dustin: Kiara I gotta tell you something. Umm louise is her.

Kiara: Yo ex thats a hoe?

Latavia: Yeah and we think she either followed us or stalked us.

Kiara: Where she at!! Bre give me yo vaseline. bout to be like 7th grade with that tall bitch I had fight.

Monique: Damn girl!

Patrick: Well Bre and I about to bounce. I dont want her or me involved in this.

Everyone: Ok

Latavia: I love how just goin leave us and stuff.

Monique: Right.

Dustin: We need a plan.Everyone watch yall backs.. Cause she will do anything.

Kiara: Baby I wanna kick that how in her damn jaw.

Latavia: Ke, not yet girl! (laughs)

Kelly: I think we should all go into our hotel rooms and just chill or go in Patrick and Bre room since thers is the second largest.

Everyone (except Kelly): Aight let's go.

Monique's Pov

So everyone is going to go in Patrick and Bre room to chill, hang, and tlk about a plan for this Louise Chick. She seem crazy and creepy, but since I don't know her and I'm not in this I will just go to my own room for now. End of POV

-

-

In Pat and Bre room

Bre: I know what we can do. Just two people go over to the concession stand and some others go hide behind somethingand wait cause if she run we can catch her.

Carnell: That is way to complicated. I just say run to where she atand record everything she say so you have proof.

Kiara: Naw fuck that, just let me beat the broad and somebody record it and put it on worldstar.

Patrick: Or just go back to Georgia now and get a restraining order against her.

Dustin: No I got it. we can use all the ideas. We walk over there some people hiding and some blending in with other people and record what she say, get a restraining order then if you want Kiara you can whoop her ass.

Bryan:Yall about to go through all that trouble just for her> I just enjoy the vacation.

Latavia: No we to or she would just ruin it.

Bryan: Alright well whatever.

-

-

Sorry it was boring lol I was being rushed by this little girl name Latavia lmao forreal forreal.