Here we go again...

Bre's POV

So everyone is doing good with their relationship. Patrick and I were trying to go to Hawii together but you know people hear things so its all of us. Even there mom and manager, so I guess it should be fun.

Patrick: BreAsia, are you even packed yet?

Bre: Um .. Yeah (lying)

Patrick: No yo ass not. Cause your luggage is still in the closet. Please hurry up. We have like 2 hours and you take forever.

Bre: I gotchu boo. Don't worry.

Patrick: Mhmm..

-Bryan and Latavia room

Latavia: Man I'm bout ready to go now.

Bryan: Me too baby, but just be patient.

Latavia: Im about to go see what Kiara and Dustin are doing

-Dustin and Kiara room

Kiara: Dustin, can you pack my stuff for me please. (and she smiles)

Dustin: Kiara get yo lazy ass up out the bed and do it yourself boo.

Kiara: Ugh whatever (gco by knock on the door)

Kiara: Hey Latavia.

Latavia: Hey yall. Kiara your not packed yet?

Kiara: Nope how bout you?

Latavia: I been packed, I'm just bored of waiting cause I know you and Bre take forever. So i needed some entertainment from yall cause you guys are crazy.

Dustin: Well since you have nothing to do Latavia, you should go to the store and buy some snacks for us. And then some coffee for me (smiles).

Latavia: Nigga you funny. Betta get you some crackers from downstairs.

Dustin: (stale face)

Kiara: (laughs) Well come on Latavia lets go to the store cause I'm close from done to packing.

Latavia: Ok. We will be back Dustin.

Dustin: Ok bye bring back some alcohol.

Kiara: Boy bye.

They go to Patrick and Bre bedroom to tell her they are going to the store

Patrick: (hears a knock, then opens the door) Hey Latavia and Kiara.

Kiara: Hey. Where is Bre at?

Patrick In the bathroom. But yall can wait for her.

Latavia: Ok. Well we going to store so do you want anything?

Patrick: Naw im g(gco by Bre)

Bre: Patrick I need to go to- Oh hey yall, wassup.

Kiara: About to go to the store come with us though.

Bre: Aight. Bye boo.

Patrick: Wait what was you about to say.

Bre: Oh i need to go to starbucks but I guess I will right now.

Patrick: OK

Authors note; Sorry Im lazy yall lol so im about to skip the store, and them on the plane they are finally in Hawaii. Now they are at the hotel.

Miss Adrian: Oh wow this is beautiful.

Jim (B5's manager): Yes it is. Well lets go get our hotel room key.

(everyone gets their room key, its - Jim & Adrian, Patrick & Bre, Latavia & Bryan, Dustin & Kiara, Carnell, Kelly)

-

-

-

(everyone at the beach)

Carnell: Im about to take some on these fine ass Hawaiian  girls home with me. Cause im done with being single.

Bre: You crazy Carnell, I swear you are (shaking her head and laughing).

Kelly: Yeah he's right. But ill just wait until I get back to Georgia.

Bryan: Yeah, Thats smart.

Latavia: Lets all go to the pool.

Authors- Everyone went running except for Bre and Dustin

Dustin: Why yo aint swimming?

Bre: Why you not swimming.

Dustin: Cause Im not and ohh I know why. Little girl time of the month came. (laughs)

Bre:(stale face) Well damn just let the whole world know.

Dustin: Girl whatever.

-

-

End of this chapter. Sorry I havent updated in while ive been busy. BTW i do see everyones comment and if your trying to be in my story I would probably put you in there soon but i need a little description about yourself in the comment box, but yeah keep reading! and voting ! (: