Your All That I've Wanted

After fighting Quintessa and sending Cybertron back into space Cade and his Family of robotic beginnings went back to his home. He hopped out of Bee seeing his home, well what was left of it “ I believe Bee it's time to call a certain Billionaire” Cade made a face “ even though I hate him”. He turned hearing transforming and spotted Optimus walking over “ I'll be giving Joshua a call the man owes us anyway”. Cade could see the prime reluctant in his optics “ hey I know I don't like it either, but we need housing and other things as well” he spoke and gave the prime's foot a pat “ well get through this”. 

Optimus gave his human friend a huff of amusement “ indeed yet I am tried of this”. Cade gave him a sad knowing smile “ I got your back always” the man spoke. Optimus smiled, this human he then shook his helm “ then let's us start”. Cade walked forward “ we'll need to clean up the place” he explained and Optimus nodded before sending information to his bots. 

Cade smiled while calling Joshua “ I think it's time you made up on that deal” he told the man who agreed wholeheartedly. Cade may not like the man, yet at least he was trying to make up for what he did. Cade hung the phone up and looked up at Optimus “ he'll be coming this Friday”. Walking up to the prime  smiling when Optimus lowered a servo he climbed up with ease. “ Well make this home yet big rig” he spoke. 

Optimus turned looking at his human charge and smiled “ I do believe as of now the war has come to a pause, yet we must use this time to prepare and indeed make it a home” those words were something Optimus never thought he would say again. Yet here they were and all thanks to this human to Cade. 

Cade smiled and placed a gentle hand on the prime audios “ let's get you somewhere so I can check up on you, and don't give me that I'm fine bullshit I know you not “ Cade wiggled a finger at the prime when the bot went to protest. He ended up getting a chuckle in return “very well” Optimus spoke and they moved under a tree out of the Texan sun. Cade grabbed his tools and began fixing the easy things first “ I'll need proper equipment to fix some of this prime, but I can cut the energon lines off the area so you won't feel any pain” he spoke. 

Optimus laid still and gave a small nod “ very well I trust you Cade” he reassured the man who was working at his circuitry. Optimus watched admiring his human who worked delicately at his sensitive parts, always apologizing when he pulled a little too hard and rubbed knotted wires out which caused the prime to go lax. Optimus was how the humans say pudding in the man's arms or well hands. Shaking his helm he watched Cade and he couldn't look away. This man stayed by his side even at his worst. Optimus could feel the need to claim this human more so than any others he's met. Optimus clenched his dental plates together forcing himself back from taking Cade.

Cade none the wiser never noticed, while he talked and worked on the prime. Popping up from the primes chassis Cade smiled and told Optimus about needing a new casing for his spark chamber; it was cracked a bit. Cade began unknotting a knot near the primes chamber rubbing near the cracks. 

Optimus gripped the ground below restraining himself; he could feel Cade's smooth warmth at the very edge of his spark. Another rub and Optimus held back a growl, he couldn't take it anymore, he needed this human, he wanted this human. With a growl Optimus shrank grabbing Cade as the human fell and shoved the man under him. Optimus dove in kissing into the man's mouth tasting Cade. 

Cade wasn't expecting this when Optimus came back to earth. The man pushed at Optimus a little fuck he needed air “ mmm haha “ Cade pulled away turning his head to the side panting “ the hell O_Optimus”. Cade turned to look back at the prime only it was what Optimus had wanted since he was pulled into another mind blowing kiss. Cade whined, feeling the prime’s odd metal-like tongue in his mouth. He choked eyes wide, feeling the appendage going down his throat a bit and he moaned in shock.