𝐆𝐨𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐚 !

Join Herobrine, Steve, Alex, Red and the rest of monster students during 'Among Us' game between 1 impostor and 11 crewmate equally 12 player.

Read Note: In my au, Alex and Wither Skeleton only females among them.

However, Zombie is the Main Character of this Series.

Location where they re playing in the Fungle, a newly palace  on a rocky island filled with fungi, in the aftermath of an incident that destroyed The Skeld.

Setting Role, they already follow the rules.

1 Impostor : Shapeshifter

12 crewmate:

Scientists : 1

Tracker :  1

Engineer : 3

Noisemaker: 1

Normal : 6

Guardian Angel: 1

(Read note: if the first crewmate died, it's important to protect others from the actual impostor.)

HEROBRINE AS BLUE JOINS THE GAME 」

ZOMBIE AS CYAN JOINS THE GAME 」

STEVE AS BANANA JOINS THE GAME 」

SKELETON AS GREY JOINS THE GAME」

RED JOINS THE GAME」

PIGLINS AS CORAL JOINS THE GAME」

CREEPER AS GREEN JOINS THE GAME」

SLIME AS LIME JOINS THE GAME」

ALEX AS ORANGE JOINS THE GAME」

WITHER AS BLACK JOINS THE GAME」

ENDER AS PURPLE JOINS THE GAME」

GHAST AS WHITE JOINS THE GAME」

Its seems everyone here, Red said assurancely instead of received more glances from everyone.

Uh Guys? Let's just starting , Slime requests this quickly.

Last time we're playing this game in Skelds btw this palace located at somewhere far away from Skeld, Polus, MiraHQ and Airship, Creeper said he did memorize the previously location when they're.

Wither and Ender actually previous impostor duo, Herobrine said, Ender and Wither nodded.

U mean a new location namely the Fungle?

Zombie declared, everyone including Red might looking at him.

How did u know that palace?

Red questions surprisingly.

I have been playing this game quite a while, even the owner aka Innersloth creates something more upgrade and updates.

Zombie replied with a shrug, currently sat the middle seat between Skeleton and Steve.

This time only 1 imp.

Red only nodded unconsciously, indeed previously round actually Ender and Wither kill anyone execpt Herobrine, Alex and Steve.

Despites in the game, there's more newly role such as Engineer, Tracker, Scientist, Noisemaker, Phantom and Shapeshifter etc.

Zombie explains a lot about the newly role between impostor and crewmate, also the newly tasks too.