1:SHITTY DAY

~The less people you chill with.
~The less bullshit you deal with.

"Ohw my god,it is believed that Magnus Bangion has this flirty robot machine in his room that chats to multiple girls twenty-four seven at the same time."A squeak glistened from the lass voice.

"Gracious god that is soo true."A feathery voice projected spreading it's warm feel across the room.

"I wanna be on that list also."

"And his twin cousins are so hot,"A dreamy voice dragged additionally.

A bunch of soprano screams burst through the room as more chatter and voices littered the room.

My eyes lazily room over the squashed together lasses just over the vynil brown before my eyes who stimulated and brightened up the room with their red stained nails that were constantly displaced in the air.

I sigh delicately before depositing my hand on my cheek and resting the edge of face amid my lukewarm hand as I rolled my eyes in annoyance before beaming,"Uhh excuse me."I wave my hand infront of their little gathering,"Pardon my rudeness but we were suppose to actually finish this project before boy crazing on whoever you're talking of,"My face softened as I gawked weakly at the trio.The look alikes looked between one another before returning their eyes back to me.

"Ohw my god he is listening to us,"One of them said who and I couldn't tell who she was cause they looked so goddamn alike and I didn't really care much and wasn't that good at remembering faces and I was to usually too lazy to study the difference between people's faces.How dyslexitic of me.

"What a pervert."

"Ill-mannered boy,"One of them spat as she observed my being.

I sigh before casually saying with a sick girly tone for an effect,"Being a pervert is touching someone in appropriate ways,you should read the news guys"I avert my gaze back on my book and dropped my face expression along.I gripped my pencil tightly in my hands and proceeded doodling and drawing weird shapes at the back of my notebook.

I suck at drawing,period.Though it always gets me through the day in a weird way and it's not like I've got any other skill than doing weird art.

I apprehend one of them huff at me in an offended tone.

"Are we gonna do this chemistry shit or what?"I look up between them.

"Language Noeva,"Ms Pearson retorted from the other side of class.What a freakin' sharp hearing she is cursed with as she has to listen to all this tangled shit in this class.

"You are the boy here so if you won't work then neither of us will".The one in the middle folded her arms in her chest and so did the rest as they all stare at me in a "Do it" look as they batted their eyelashes at me.

"Really?What ideologies are those?Good luck with trying them onto me."I say starting to get slightly bored by these girls,who the hell even created this chemistry shit and what the hell am I doing here?

"You're ungentlemanly,"One of them beamed.

"And you're full of shit."I say nonchalantly as though I'm being asked to describe the weather.

"Noeva Allantois Pillard!"Pearson warned again as she sent a burning glare my way and I notice her pointy nose flare up as she stares at me from the other side of the room.

The class warmed up in immense laughter and some dickheads snickered while some mimicked her voice.Restless chatter and moving took over the room.

"Screw this,"I hiss before pulling myself up from my sit and pulling my illegal grey hood up in my head that somehow stood out from the rest of the class's red sea of uniform.I stuffed my book in my worn out backpack with the whole room piercing my body and slinged it on my shoulder before storming out of the room with 'Ms Pearson' yelling my name as I shut the door more politely on my way out.