2:SUPRISE SUPRISE

~Before you "assume" try this crazy method called "asking"

"Huh?!"I growled so hard I felt the side of my mouth muscles tense up as I spoke with sleep lacing my voice. I attended to my phone that stabbed my ear drums as I attached it with my ear after I had declined the call several times and then decided to answer now as it was seriously getting on my last bits of nerves left.

"Is this Noeva Pillard?"A soft voice spoke at the other end of the line as I listened closely while I teared my eyes open and sleep dust ran out of them.

"Yeah."I say dryly.

"This is to inform you that you have been hired as a part time au pair in the Bangion household sir,a huge congratulations to you."

My eyes grew wide and I flinched in severe pain as my body connected with the smooth cold ground after I rolled over as I thought I was in bed.

Shit.

I took a quick peak at my wrist watch as I was engulfed by darkness when I my brain was once again comfortable in my head.The house was dark and I could faintly see the arms of time clocking by as my eyes loomed on the watch.

What?But it was the early hours of dawn though.Hypocritic nature.

I must have dozed out at the joint I took after I came back from the whole evaluation thing and found no one home.I guess Frieda is sleeping out today again.Guess it's only me and Martin tonight.

Not be a depressed ass but this night feels familiar, It's just me and my joint and these walls as always and I love it.

I dragged myself up from the floor couch patrolled the entire walls of this house while turning on houselights all around the house which wasn't hard at all because it was just a four bedroom house with short staircase as I listened to the lady on the other side who I had known as Mr Bangion's PA Grace .

"You're so fortunate to be chosen as Mr Bangion's triplets au pair cause believe me there are so many privileges."

"Right,"Ohh trust me,I figured and made my physical research,"When do I start."I ask with eagerness visible in my voice.

"You can come tomorrow for your introductory day if you're free."

"Yeah,sure.Of course I can."I say as I felt my face stretching up as a smile emerged.

"Great,then see you then."

"Bye."With that I ended the call before my feet found a way to the kitchen where I shot my eyes all over the room looking for any sign of dirty pots before they stuck on a note on the fridge.

I'm out with my friends and I'll be back tomorrow,I did cook some chicken earlier and it burnt down and I threw it away so fuck it.Eat whatever is in the fridge.The notice read and it was written at the bottom xxx Martin.

"Bitch I thought you were illiterate"I laughed to myself as I pulled the fridge handle open; my smile died in the middle when I saw only an onion and bottle of half milk starring at me.Snap.

I dug through my trousers hopping to find even a single note.My face fell when my fingers trampled over a lighter and a used tissue.

Ohhh screw you Martin.