3: BLOODY

~Yes,I use sarcasm because KILLING           PEOPLE IS ILLEGAL

"Noeva where is the remote?"A voice said with eagerness pulling it out of his mouth as the little boy spoke.

"Justin, look...put that down."I say with my voice not more than a whisper as I connected my knees with the ground with my eyes fixed on the shorter boy with grass swimming in his eyes who was shooting a sly smile at me as he stood with a small bodied plastic doll in his hands and he averted it on the burning fireplace that was shooting out flames.

"I will burn her whole pretty little face."Justin warned as he sent me a threatening glare.Shoot me.

"Freaking Noeva!,where is the remote!"Jason kept on screaming while running around the whole room turning everything he could possibly lift with his small hands upside down and crying his eyes out in the process.

On the other side James kept on stretching his throat,crying on the floor while shouting for me to 'kill his brother'!

God I am going mad.

I crawled slowly to the feet of the boy as he smiled at the doll that he held above a hot fire,"I have always hated your stupid face,dump dump."

I abruptly jumped on his feet before pulling him down causing him to fall just right on his butt and stare at me in horror,"Come here you little demon!"With that I confiscated the doll on his hands and threw it at James on the floor before dragging the boy all the way to the bedroom with him kicking and screaming,"I hate you fucken Noeva!"

"Hey who taught you that?!"I growled when I finally managed to put him on the bedroom mat floor.

"Fuck you!"

"Hey listen here you little cheesy demon,"I say as I tighten my lips and narrow my glare at him while clenching my teeth,"You talk to me like that one more time,and I will screw you up!"

His eyes grew wide at my statement before that fell and turned into a mischief smile,"Right,"He smacked his lips,"You learn knew curse words everyday."

"Hey what you on about?Do I look like some corrupt teacher."

"I will sneak up on you when you're asleep and cut up all your hair."He said with a devilish sound as he flashed his petite fingers in the air demonstrating a creepy act.

"Then I guess thank God I have no night shift."With that I got up from the floor and walked out of the door before starring at the boy on the ground with a scowl,"You know what to do,right?"

"Yeah sure,"He rolled his eyes.

I shut the door and locked it before my back kissed with the door and I  sighing in relief.That was so dang close.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry..."Justin screamed his usual say-untill-you-believe-it chants over and over again.

It's my original recipe that I have designed for this job and it has proven to be working pretty much okay.All thanks to Frieda,she used to lock me up in a bathroom everytime I got in a fight at elementary school and force me to shout for ten minutes I'm sorry untill she believes it.

"Jason no!,"I shout when I see him digging his short arms on Mrs Bangion's favorite Italian vase that she ordered for me to look out for as it costed a train's head itself and damn I could tell from even it's weight and the foreign beautiful patterns splattered all around it,I almost knocked it over on orientation day.

"Come here,"I pulled him to the ground harshly before making him look at me,"Look at me!"

"I want the freakin' remote you loser!"He yelled and I could see his light skin was now a burning roseate color.