Episode 0: Pilot/That's Entertainment

As the clock stucks down we can see that as Charlie enters back into the room y/n just enters inside as he has battle scars on his body with blood coming from the wounds.

Y/n: Hey Charlie.

He says as she sees his wounds while he notices that she's been crying as he opens his arms for a hug as she hugs him.

Charlie: I told you to be careful.

Y/n: I know but it's not as bad as it was previously.

Charlie: Like that time you were somehow struck by a lightning but you were unaffected by it.

*flashback*

The scene switches as y/n is standing across some exorcist.

Exorcist: God Damnit you had to some real evil shit for you to be so powerful.

Y/n:

Y/n's thoughts: Huh, i was just quoting team four star i didn't expect to be actually hit by lighting. But thanks for the effect God.

God(talking to y/n through the thoughts): No problem.

Y/n:

(end of flashback)

As camera cuts back to presend y/n they seperate from hug.

Y/n: I'll be going to your dad to use healing machine and recover some energy. But I'll come to pick you and Vaggie from the studio.

He says while walking to balcony as Charlie turns to him.

Charlie: Okay, I'll tell that Vaggie.

She says as y/n flies away camera goes to street as it shows that demon falls down from the sky face flat to the road. As he's suprised he's not double dead.

Four-armed Demon: Aaaaah! *lands* Ugh. Huh? *checks himself* I'm alive! I'm alive-

He then gets run over by a taxi driven by Travis which Angel Dust walks out of. Travis snickers.

Travis: Heh. Thanks for the fun time, hot stuff!

Angel Dust: *pushes his hand through his hair* Yeah, yeah, listen. *Fixes his hair more* Keep this discreet, you hear me? I can't let it get out I'm offerin' my services to randos on the street! It was a quick cash grab *makes a gesture with his fingers and snaps his fingers at him, smiling*. Ya got it?

Travis: Pfft! Whatever you say, slut! Muhehehehehehe!

Angel Dust: *pretends to be offended* Ouch! Ooh! *turns back to face him* Such an insult!