Y/N's POV

- One year later

- Graduation day. After everything that happened, Jungwon confessed to having feelings for me. He courted me for two months before we both decided we were better off as friends. Jake, on the other hand, made up for all the bullying.

- After I turned 18, Jake introduced me to the apartment complex he was staying at. It turned out he couldn't take his parents' abuse and moved out as well. He really proved he was sorry and changed. Since we had the same problems, we found ourselves leaning onto each other more often.

- Before I knew it, I was falling for him. Seven months later and we were dating. With hands intertwined, we walked our way to the field where the event was going to take place. Wearing our graduation gowns felt like putting a bittersweet end to a beginning.

"You can't go to my college. Where's your originality, huh?" - I teased Jake who had been sticking on me all morning. I thought I would probably go to a mid university. Jake's family was rich, so I figured they'd send him to the States.

"Hey, I've always talked about going to that university. And it's not like I'm going there to follow you. I'm going there to study and become rich so I won't ever have to ask my parents for money." - He bragged with a proud smile.

"Gosh, look at you two flirting in broad daylight. Have some shame for the single people out there." - Jake and I turned our attention to the sudden voice, seeing Jungwon.

CONTINUE TO PART 5 FOR JUNGWON'S POV!!