Chapter Six: Back Home?!

Chris shook me awake with a worried look on his face. "What?" I stared at him. "Your father's outside.." My eyes widened in fear. "Does he know i'm here?" I panicked. Chris nodded and my heart sank. No...no..no.. please tell me this was just more of the bad dream I was having last night. Sadly, It wasn't, because I saw my father standing outside the apartment looking angry as ever. "NO! DON'T GIVE ME TO HIM!" I cried, looking into Chris's blue eyes. "I kind of...have to...." He said quietly. I froze and stared at him. "Why?" I whispered. The man looked away and grabbed the door knob. I tried to grab his hand but he simply pushed me away. He opened the door and my father stepped in. He wrapped his arms around my waist and dragged me out the apartment. "NO! CHRIS HELP PLEASE!" I screamed for help. But he just stared at me, a dull look in his eyes. "YOU JUST LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE!" I shrieked before Chris shut the door. I fell limp and my father slapped my face. "You deserve to die..." He grumbled and threw me into the car. I didn't do anything. I just sat there not giving a care in the world. Now I just wanted my life to end. Right here and now. We arrived at the house shortly and I was thrown into my destroyed bedroom. Tears fell to the ground. I had been so close to escaping this hell, but then Chris betrayed me. Just like everybody else who I trusted. "RILLE GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!" My father screamed. I quietly did as I was told. A man who was about one inch taller than my father was in the living room. "Rillie, this is Eugine. He's gonna be watching you for a few days. Be good!" And with that my father left. I blinked at Eugine, waiting for him to tell me to do something. "Sit down on the couch." He instructed. Weird... I did it anyways. He sat down next to me, and I scooted away. "Oh, come here girl! I don't bite." He said smiling at me. I didn't trust him, he had a hungry look in his brown eyes. "I'm good." I snorted. So he scooted closer to me. "Your in shape." He said, putting his hand on my thigh. I flinched. Slowly his hand trailed around my body. "Please stop." I said, pushing his hand away. Eugine smiled and grabbed my hand, "But your so pretty." 

CREEPY MUCH?! "Thank you.. but this is making me uncomfortable." I snapped, standing up. "Hmm. That's what they all said."He said, looking at me. "Your so creepy... I don't like you.." I walked away slowly. I decided to go into the backyard, because it's the safest area yet. I stayed outside for three hours until I heard my father's gruff voice say, "Where's Rillie?" Oh snap. RUN! Quickly I opened the door and stood in front of him. "Yes sir?" I asked, my voice shaking in fear. Eugine was still staring at me. "I don't need you right now. So go away." Then he punched me and sat on the couch.