Bonding: Jisung x Sky

"HARD TIMES"

Jisung collected another few pieces of clothing off the floor.

"GONNA MAKE YOU WONDER WHY YOU EVEN TRY"

Sky stuffed the bedsheets into the laundry basket.

"HARD TIMES"

Jisung ran outside to grab the broom.

"GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN AND LAUGH WHEN YOU CRY"

Sky began to stack up any items she found on top of a chair.

"THESE LIVES"

Jisung began to swish the broom across the now emptied floor.

"AND I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW I EVEN SURVIVE"

"HARD TIMES; HARD TIMES"

Hyunjin popped his head through the door in confusion. "When Bangchan said to clean up the room, I'm sure he didn't mean to make it a private concert."

"Hey!" Sky exclaimed as she sat on the bed to make space for Jisung, who was still busy sweeping. "I am helping to clean the room that YOU share with him, alright? I don't want to hear any complaints from you."

Hyunjin exited the room but not before throwing her a quick sideeye. Sky stuck her tongue out to him in protest.

"Seungmin is such a rat for excusing himself with vocal training." Jisung complained as he neatly piled up the dust that had accumulated over the past few weeks.

"At least he's being productive. Hyunjin is here and not doing anything." Sky said with a shrug. "But your guys' room really is a mess."

"I know, I know..." Jisung sighed.

................................................................................................................................................................

Of course, after their intense singing and cleaning session, Sky and Jisung decided that they deserved a reward for their hard work. While the others were up to other activities in the rest of the dorm, they both had retreated into the Jisung's shared room.

With the room only illuminated by the light of a screen, the two were huddled up together in his bed under a coat of blankets, munching on some snacks they had retrieved from a kitchen to watch one of his favourite animes.

"I can't believe you never watched anime before." Jisung exclaimed, his eyes glued to the screen of his laptop that they had propped onto their legs.

"I just never had the time to." Sky answered. "Also, no one in my family ever watched anime, so I really didn't know it existed."

"Well, you'll be watching all the animes with me now." He said proudly. "Or we can't be friends."

Sky rolled her eyes mockingly. "Jisung, we're stuck in a group together, whether you like it or not."

He huffed. "I'll tell JYP to kick you out for lack of anime education."

Sky giggled before redirecting her focus back to the screen. 

................................................................................................................................................................

When Hyunjin and Seungmin returned to their room to sleep, they were surprised to find a pile of two members and blankets in Jisung's bed. Whatever they had been watching ended a while ago, the laptop screen black and silent, while Sky and Jisung were fast asleep. Not even the others turning on the lights had woken them up.

"They'll hate me for this tomorrow." Seungmin giggled together with Hyunjin as he took a couple of photos of the two in bed together.

Jisung rested with his fluffy cheek on top of Sky's head, while the girl had her head nuzzled between his neck and shoulder. They almost looked like they had melted into one person, given their limited space in the small bunk they were in. 

"Should we just leave them like this?" Seungmin asked cluelessly, looking over to the elder boy.

Hyunjin was eyeing the angle that both their heads were in. He was pretty sure they'd both wake up with a terrible neck pain from that and they were due for another extensive dance practice the next day.

He sighed. "Probably not, although it's their own fault. But I'll go get Changbin."

A few moments later he came back with Sky's elder dormmate and pointed at the two of them. Changbin couldn't contain a quiet cackle as he saw them like that.

"Did you take a photo?" He asked immediately.

"Of course we did."

"Go take back your roomie." Seungmin said, pointing at Sky. "But make sure you don't wake her, she gets cranky if you do."

"Well, then you should've done it." Changbin replied as he crouched down to the bed, carefully peeling the layers of blankets off her. Thankfully, Sky was laying on the outer side of the bed, or else he would have not known how to pry her away from Jisung. Once the blankets were off, he discreetly slipped one arm under her knees and one behind her back to heave her into his arms. He had to admit, he was a bit proud for not waking her up in the process. Hyunjin stepped next to him and readjusted her head to lean against Changbin's shoulder, as it was currently lolling back and he was worried it would wake the girl.

"They must be really exhausted, if both of them are still asleep now." Seungmin said, almost impressed by how deep of sleepers they both were.

"Good for us." Changbin replied as he made his way to carry Sky back to their shared room. "In that case, have a good night."