Relationships in StrayKids

A brief overview of the relationships that Sky has with the other members.

Bangchan x Sky - Power Couple

Having grown up with three younger siblings, Sky is very aware of the responsibilities that Chan carries as their leader. She tries to help him wherever she can, whether it is making sure that the others are okay, or simply staying up long nights in his studio with him. Both have a tendency to overwork themselves, therefore they individually try their best to look out for each other while mostly ignoring their own advice. Chan was initially impressed with Sky's talent when he met her as a trainee and convinced JYP that she'd be the perfect addition for his young and unforeseeable group. Sky respects him so greatly, she'd pretty much to anything for him and thrives on the deep bond they have. Over the years Chan has literally become her safe space. Although Sky is not great at display of physical affection, she is aware of his love language and lets him cuddle her when he needs to. Chan often thinks how much more challenging times could have been if he hadn't shared them with Sky.

 Chan often thinks how much more challenging times could have been if he hadn't shared them with Sky

Minho x Sky - Mean Duo

If Minho and Sky have one thing in common, other than their love for cats, it's their initially scary appearance, often mistaking them for being mean people - which neither are. Both of them share a similar dark sense of humour and occassionally they join forces to play little pranks on the other members. Sky and Minho don't need to share many words to understand each other, because they are so similar and therefore, he is Sky's favourite person to seek when she craves to sit in comfortable silence. Minho would never make her speak if he feels that she doesn't want to - and that's okay. The elder rarely feels protective of the girl, because he knows how independent she is, however, if he does feel that there is a reason to be protective over her, everyone knows that things are serious.

 The elder rarely feels protective of the girl, because he knows how independent she is, however, if he does feel that there is a reason to be protective over her, everyone knows that things are serious

Changbin x Sky - Loud Siblings