Chapter 17 *Trigger Warning*

{Disclaimer: this chapter contains an attempted sexual assault please don't read if it makes you uncomfortable.} 

The next day I am getting ready to go to Olympus to have coffee with Hera I put on my jacket and headed upstairs I made my way to Hades' office and walked into the room. Hades is sitting at his desk working I walked towards his chair. 

"I thought you were going to The River of Souls." 

"I am heading to work in a little bit." 

I leaned down and kissed him he kissed me and broke the kiss I walked towards the portal and walked through the portal and entered Olympus. I walked up the front steps of Zeus and Hera's mansion I ran the doorbell. The door opened Hera smile warmly I walked inside the house I removed my jacket and hung it up. I followed Hera into the kitchen we entered the kitchen and sat down at the table. 

"How are you dear?" Hera asked, pouring our coffee and added cream and sugar to the cups. 

"I'm okay. How are you?" I said, taking a sip of coffee. 

"I am doing okay," 

"Hera how do I get to the bathroom?" 

"The guest bathroom is upstairs first door on the left." 

I rose from the table and left the kitchen I walked upstairs and turned left down the hall I entered the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom I headed for the stairs. I spotted Apollo walking up the stairs he spotted me and raced up the stairs he grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall. 

"You and I both know that my uncle cast a spell on you for you to love him." Apollo stated, pinning me against the wall. 

"Hades did not cast a spell on me now let me go." I said. 

I tried to fight Apollo off me, but he was stronger than me he leaned in and kissed me I brought my knee up and got him in the crotch he moved away I was able to get away. I felt Apollo grab a hold of my dress and pulled me back he pinned me back against the wall and ripped the front of my dress I was afraid to scream for help. Suddenly Apollo was pulled away from me and saw Hercules pinning Apollo to the floor. 

"Persephone are you okay?" Hercules asked concerned. 

"A bit shaken but I'm fine." I replied. 

"Meg!!" 

Megara came running down the hall towards us. 

"What happened?" Megara asked. 

"Apollo attacked Persephone and I stopped him from trying to sexually assault her." Hercules explained. 

Megara took me by the hand and led me towards her and Hercules guest room we walked into the room I walked over to the bed and sat down. 

"Let me find you something to change into." 

Megara headed for the closet and returned with a pink sundress and laid it on the bed she walked towards the door and closed it. I stood up from the bed and stripped off my ripped black dress and put on the pink sundress Megara tied the string in the back for me. 

"Sit tight until Hercules or Hera comes." 

I sat back down on the bed I noticed my hands were shaking Megara walked towards me and sat beside me and comforted me. Moments later the door opened Hercules came into the room with Hera following behind him. 

"My father is dealing with Apollo and Uncle Hades is on his way to get you." 

"Thank you, Hercules,"