ITZY Debut Day

Yuna POV

December 10th (graduation photo, Yuna) 

Present day (February 12th 2019)

Yuna POV

It's been three years, since I talked to him and whenever I see him, its awkward especially when the new kid at your high school back in 2016 turned into your boyfriend, now ex boyfriend. I try to avoid him and focus, on my own career but whenever we lock eyes, I can't seem to read his expression 'is it anger or disappointment?' , considering that I was the one to suggest the idea of breaking up.  'Stop thinking about him, Yuna' , as Yuna turned around she saw her friend from high school and now bandmate Choi Yeji. In 2016, at graduation, I was scouted by jyp entertainment and became a trainee, after passing auditions, Felix was also lucky to be scouted by jyp and debuted in stray kids, a now successful kpop group from third gen. 

My group itzy, just debuted today and we are at inkigayo right now about to go on stage and promote our song Dalla Dalla, which has recently become a great hit among kpop songs . We're currently backstage, waiting for our turn when suddenly I spot his group. I see him standing next to his members and smiling at me, I shake the feeling off and tell myself that I am a kpop idol and cannot fall in love anymore because of my dating ban, even if I did still like him we couldn't be together because I think he hates me now.

We performed Dalla Dalla and I think that we did pretty well, then as we went down the stage, we were greeted by our seniors (stray kids) and we talked for a bit, they complimented us on our performance and felix smiled at me, well then I guess I was wrong about him hating me. We walked to the changing rooms, just as I heard stray kids' song hellevator through the speakers.

sorry about inkigayo, I've never been there, so if i'm wrong pls correct me.