The Dance Club

Time skip: a few weeks later ( March 18th 2016)

It had been a couple weeks after Yuna and Felix met, but because of his good looks and friendly personality he had quickly risen to popularity with all the girls crushing on him. Unfortunately, they didn't know that Felix only had a crush on Yuna and was afraid of getting rejected, so he decided to stay friends for now. 

On one hot summer day, Felix and Yuna were walking around school when a colourful poster stood out on the plain beige walls of their school. They walked towards it and decided to sign up and go to the auditorium after school ended. As school, shortly ended so Yuna and Felix decided to head over to the auditorium to check out the dance club, since they both like dancing. Inside the auditorium, where a small group of students were gathered along with the year 12 school captains. They walked towards the stage, as the captains started explaining that those who choose to join the dance club will participate in competitions against other schools.

Each person who wanted to be part of the club had to do a dance to a song and perform it. 

imagine the girl is Yuna

imagine this girl is Felix (sorry couldn't find a boy doing it)

After both Felix and Yuna had finished dancing to the songs they chose, everyone gave them a standing ovation and were in awe of how good both of them are so they were easily selected into the dance club and everyone looked up to them because both of them were popular in school.