Chapter 15

"That will be fine, thank you," Harry sat down his phone and i looked up at him

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Simon, he set up an interview for us tomorrow." he said.

"Ok,"

"Do you have everything packed for the tour," I shook my head yes.

"After the interview we're meeting every one then leaving for the tour right?" I asked.

"Yep,"

"Well let's go to sleep," he replied as we turned off all the lights and walk upstairs to our room.

*beep beep*

I got up and shook harry.

"What?" He groaned and rolled over.

"We have the meeting harry," I said. he rolled over and grabbed my hips throwing me on the bed. I laughed while he crawled on top of me.

"Let's stay here and sleep," he said and smiled laying his head down on me.

"No baby we got to get up and do the interview and then will meet the boys for tour and you can sleep on the bus," I said playing with his hair. he looked up at me.

"Come on," I said.

"Megan!" He groaned.

"Harry!" I groaned back mocking him.

"Don't do that, that will make me go hard and we'll have a problem," he said smirking at me getting up. I busted out laughing rolling over on my stomach. I felt him grab my feet pulling me over to him. I turned around to look at him. he bent down and pecked my lips.

"I'm going to jump into the shower." he said.

"Ok but you got to make it fast," I replied pulling up.

"Could you pick my clothes?"

"Yep," I walked into our walkin closet. I grabbed him a flowly button up white shirt and a pair of blank skinny jeans, and grabbed his black ankle boots. I walked into the bathroom, sitting his clothing on the counter.

"Your clothes are on the counter," I replied walking  over to my side of the counter. I put toothpaste on my toothbrush and started brushing them, then washing my face. I opened up my make up and started putting on eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner

"Hey baby?" Harry called out.

"Yeah,"

"Could you hand me a towel?"

"Yea," I grabbed his towel and pulled the curtain alittle and slid my hand in with his towel.

"Thanks," he replied, I walked back over to the counter I put my concealer, foundation and blush on. he came out of the shower with the towel dangerous low on his hips. I smirked and slid off the shirt I slept in. I grabbed my bra and put it on, next was my shirt I buttoned it up then my cream colored jeans. I buttoned them and zipped it. I let my messy bun down and looked at my wavy hair well with big curls from the bun. I combed threw it and parted it on the left throwing a big chunk of my hair to the right. Harry started to brush his teeth and do his hair.

"Ready babe?" He asked

"Yep,"we walked out and I slid on the nude pumps ( Ik it's not the same shoes as the ones in the pic but I think they would go better)

I grabbed my bag and stuffed my phone it in.

"Paul is here to get us? He said he'll get our luggage after he drops us off. " Harry replied looking up from his phone.