Chapter 8

"Come on mommy!" Darby yelled pulling me into the ball room.

"It looks perfect!"

"Who's coming?"

"Both grandmas and your uncles and aunts,"

"Yay!"

"Well we better get ready, and let them finsh their job,"

"Okay mommy," we walked back into my bathroom.

"How do you want your hair?"

"Like cinderallas," I grabbed all the cans of hair spray i got for this event. I sprayed her hair and pulled it up in a high messy bun, I sprayed down any fluy aways and then I placed in her taira.

"Your turn mommy," I sprayed my hair and started teasing the underneath of it. I slid on my metal gold piece that goes around my forehead. I sprayed my poofy hair with my bouncy curls.

" Let me grab ur dress," I walked to Darby's room and grabbed mine and her dresses.

"Ready, put one foot in and now the other one. I slid it up and zipped it. I slid on my dress.

"Do u want make up?"

"Yes!" she squealed. I didn't want to go over board. I grabbed my eye linear and did it and put some mascera on her already long eyelashes she get from both of us. I put on some nude eye shadow and some shiny pink blush on her cheeks.

"All done," she looked int the mirror, she squealed really loud.

"THANK YOU MOMMY!" she yelled.

"Your welcome baby, just don't touch your make up."

"Okay, can I watch You put on yours," I shook my head yea. I never wear foundation unless for party's. I put on eye linar with the wings and mascera, I then put some light brown eyeshadow on my eyes. I grabbed my clear lip gloss and put it on Darby's lips, and I grabbed my eso and used that. I sat it down and we walked into my closet, I slid on her little shoes, I slid my foot threw all the cuffs and did it my other foot.

"Ready to go,"

"Yes,"

We walked to the doors that leads to the balcony and we walk down one of the stairs to the ball room floor.

"I introduce to you, goddess megan!" I walked down the stairs and waited at the last step. I smiled to the crowed

"I introduce to you, princess Darby!" the announcer yelled. Darby walked out and waved to every body. she hopped down the steps and grabbed my hands.

"Let's dance!" louis yelled int the mic, the music started blaring and we all started dancing. Harry came up and wrapped his hands around me

"You look hot tonight," and kissed my cheek.

"Mommy, daddy, I'm going to go over to tomas,"

"Okay baby girl,"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~~**

Harry and I walked up the stairs and looked at down at all the people.

"Here's the mic,"

"Thank you,"

"May I have your attention please," every body stopped and looked up at me.

"Harry and I want to thank you all for coming out, it means a lot to darby, and us,"

"If you don't know why we are throwing this, it's because Darby has cancer," a tear went down my cheek,

"Her surgery is this monday, and we would thank you so much if you keep her in your prayers (if you pray),"

"Darby has a speech for you guys," Harry picked her up and sat her on her high chair.

"Hi, I'm Darby. I'm 3 years old and I love princesses, i have cancer in my brain." She moved the paper, Harry laying his head on my shoulder.

"I'm thankful for you guys to come and support me, daddy and mommy asked me what I wanted to do for a party before surgery and I said princesses and stuff. I wanted to do this because in my heart every one is a princess or prince."

"Thank you for coming," she said trying to fold up her paper and handed it to me. every body clapping for her. the music started up again and she  ran down the stairs to her friends.

"Did you help write that?" I asked harry.

"A little bit," I turned around and kissed him. we walked down hand in hand. we started talking to ed shareen.

"Mommy," I felt a tap on my hip and looked down.

"Can I spend the night at Alyssa's house?"

"Yes, did her mom say you could," she shook her head yes.

"We'll go get your clothes in a second, I'll come and get you,"