Chapter 7

We finally made it to the beach. we walked over to the changing area. I slid on my bikini while I slid on Darby's little kiddy bikini with Nemo floaties. I walked out holding Darby's hand.

"Can I go with aunt perrie?"

"If it's okay with her," she ran a head to perrie and asked. I went to the car and threw are stuff in there. I grabbed all of are towels and my sunglasses with sunscreen. the boys weren't here yet. We layed down the towels and I was putting on sunscreen on Darby.

"I'll watch Darby if you guys want to go in," Danielle said.

"Don't you want to swim?"

"No I want to get a tan,"

"Me to mommy!" Darby yelled.

"Okay, well you don't need theses then."i slid of her floaties.

"Mommy can I wear your sunglasses?" I shooked my head yes and handed them to her. me Perrie and El ran into the water. we started having a water fight.

*harrys pov*

We finally got to the beach, we ran and changed into are trunks. we started to walk out to find the girls. I saw megan running from Perrie, who was about to throw a sand ball at her. her boobs were bouncing I licked my lips , that's what happened when you have kids, it was hilarious when she figured out. perrie threw it and hit her in the back. her face got big, she grabbed one and threw it back accidentally missing her and hitting El on the top of her head.

"Your on!" she screamed grabbing some clumps of sand. Megan screamed and ran for it. she looked back and ran into a guy. I started walking over to them.

"Um thanks?" After he helped her up.

"No problem, what's your name beautiful,"

"I got to go back to my friends,"

"Why don't I show you my little friend at my house,"

"As I said I got to go back to my friends," he grabbed her but.

"Get off my wife," I said pushing her behind me.

"dude she was on me," I punched him in the face he fell to the ground,

"I'm not as stupid as you think," I slid my arm around Megan's waist.

"You okay," she shook her head yes and kisses my cheek,

"Megan, Harry," we heard Perrie.

"Yes,"

"Is it okay if me and zayn take Darby to get ice cream?" perrie asked.

"Of course," megan answered.

*megans pov*

I layed down in my towel while Harry layed on his.

He kissed me, and started playing with the strings on my bottoms. I got up,

"race ya," I laughed and ran towards the water.

"Hey! that's not fair." he yelled. making me laugh even more. he picked me up and threw me into the water I swam around him and went up slowly so he couldn't hear me.

"Megan!" he said looking in the water. I jumped on his back and kissed his neck.

"Gottcha," he turned me around so I was face to face with him. he layed me down on the sand putting his weight on his elbows kissing me. He layed right beside me. A little wave came up and brushed are thighs .

"Did you get everything ?"

"Yep, the locket is in the car, a lot of the people said yes they could come the rest didn't know yet,"

"Okay,"

"Did you get your costume?" I smiled and tucked a price of hair that fell out of my pony tail.

"Yep,"

"Can I see it?"

"Nope, it's a surprise,"

"Can you at least tell me what your going to be?"

"A goddess,"

"I still have to get my outfit."

"DADDY!!" Darby screamed running up to Harry holding an ice cream cone. Harry got up and picked her up.

"Little bit, you have ice cream all over your face." she giggled.

"Darby come here real fast," Zayn said. she bounced down and ran over to him. he whispered into her ear and shook her head yes. Perrie took her phone out.

"Up," she told Harry, he picked her up.

"Zayn told me a secret,"

"Oh really what is it?"

"Come here," Harry leaned in. she smashed her ice cream and cone on his head. We all busted out laughing. Darby started giggling. Harry looked not so happy. he sat Darby down and started walking off, Liam got up,

"I got him li," he sat back down and I ran after him.

"Harry, slow down!" he walked into the family bathroom. I ran in there before he could lock it. He looked at me, a piece of the cone fell down his face.

"Don't be mad at Darby, Zayn told her to do it," I jumped on the counter

"I know,"

"Why did you storm off like that then?"

"I was just mad and I didn't want to hurt you again," he looked over at the door a tear slid down his cheek. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him over.

"Baby, it was an accident, you didn't mean to,"

"I know but I still feel bad," he busted out crying I pulled him into a hug. Rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry!" he said into my neck.

"It's okay," I kissed his cheek. Trying to calm him down.

"Do you want to go back to swim?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Sure," I hopped down