𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝘁

"

"... born to a mother of the Conqueror's blood and the father of stars... A descendant of the true and a descendant of the false shall meet again, and this will be the last. Only she can settle the question."

••

RHAELLA NARCISSA BLACKWOOD was the only daughter of Shiera Blackwood. Born on the 15th January 1980, Shiera knew her daughter was meant for greatness. Rhaella had been born with the platinum blonde hair that many of her descendants bore, but her eyes... her beautiful grey eyes were from her Father. However, Rhaella wasn't the only child to be born on the 15th January 1980. Born 5 minutes after her was Aries Sirius Blackwood. The young boy was a stark contrast to his sister. Born with the dark brown curls of his father and the beautiful amethyst eyes of Shiera's own mother, just like Rhaella, he was the perfect mixture of his parents. Whilst Shiera's ancestry was one of mystery, the father of Rhaella and Aries was quite well known. As the children of Regulus Black, Rhaella and Aries inherited quite a lot of power, along with quite a lot of mad relatives; one being Bellatrix LeStrange. However, both never associated with their father's side of the family, having been disowned since they found out about their existence.

REGULUS BLACK had been the perfect Pureblood son, until he met Shiera Blackwood. The pretty Gryffindor with platinum coloured hair and with eyes the shade of the sea on a beautiful day, Regulus was taken. His eyes would always land on her, never on the countless other Slytherin girls that attempted to catch his interest. 'Of course this would happen to me,' Regulus often thought to himself, 'Falling for a Gryffindor. One of Sirius' friends, as well!' Regulus thought he was sly was his longing gazes, but Shiera was a smart, very observant girl. She was well aware that Regulus had taken an interest in her, and she was well aware of her own feelings towards the Slytherin. He had caught her eye since the first day of third year, when she bumped into him on the Platform. His Mother, Walburga, had scoffed at the sight of her, recognising her looks as the Blackwood family, a family of Bloodtraitors. Yet, Shiera was never fazed by her words, only by Regulus' pretty grey eyes.

SHIERA BLACKWOOD and Regulus Black fell into a secret relationship during their 6th year at Hogwarts. No one ever found out about their relationship, except for Remus Lupin, who swore to them both that their secret would remain just that; a secret. He was true to his word, because none found out, even when they ran off to get married after they graduated. Remus had been the only witness to the wedding, and he had been the only one to know here Shiera and Regulus had run off to. Sirius had his suspicions, but Remus would never say a word about the subject, not when anyone could be listening, eager to find the runaway Black heir.

IT DIDN'T take long for Shiera to fall pregnant with their first child. Of course, they had been terrified. They were only 19 and already had a baby on the way. It was a terrifying thought that they would soon be responsible for another living beings life ( and that panic only escalated when they found out they were having twins ) but Lily Potter had been the one to ease their concerns. After reaching out to Remus about the news, and their worries, he had sent Lily their way, who was also pregnant. The redhead had been shocked at the news, but she embraced them nonetheless. She spoke with them both, telling them about how she and James were both stunned that she was pregnant and how scared that they had been, but the thought of their baby, one that would be the best of both of them, it eased their nerves. And soon, it eased both Shiera and Regulus'. But happiness wasn't meant to last forever, because Regulus soon sacrificed his life in an attempt to destroy a Horcrux, to help put a stop to Voldemort, to give his children a better life... but he was unsuccessful.

RHAELLA AND ARIES were born mere weeks after the death of their father. Their Mother only had the company of Remus, Lily, and James and Sirius, who had been told everything at that point. Whilst shocked, they both ran to help their grieving friend, who was birthing hers and Regulus' twins, Sirius' niece and nephew. Rhaella and Aries were raised alongside Harry Potter for the first couple months of their lives, until a prophecy came to light; the first regarding either Harry Potter or Neville Longbottom, but the second... many believed to be Rhaella Blackwood. Afterwards, it was safer for Shiera, Rhaella and Aries to go into hiding on their own, keeping their distance from James and Lily Potter. This decision had been a lifelong regret for Shiera, because 3 weeks after her departure, Voldemort arrived at Godric's Hollow and murdered James and Lily Potter. He had tried to do the same to young Harry, but, miraculously, he survived the curse that none had; the Killing Curse.

SHIERA ATTEMPTED to fight to be Harry's guardian after Sirius had been sent to Azkaban and Remus had gone awol, but Albus heard none of it. Harry was sent to his muggle relatives, an Aunt, Uncle and cousin who would treat him like dirt for his entire life. Shiera never stopped trying to get guardianship of young Harry, but she had her own children to protect and raise... and she did a good job. Rhaella grew up to be a determined, thoughtful and kind young girl, and Aries grew to be a sweet, loving and heartfelt young boy, and their Mother couldn't have been prouder. Time quickly passed and it was time for Rhaella and Aries to attend Hogwarts. Shiera was ecstatic for her children, silently hoping that they would be sorted into Gryffindor like herself ( but Shiera wasn't entirely sure about that, but she could hope ). It was shopping for Rhaella and Aries' Hogwarts supplies when Shiera saw Harry again. She had been taken aback at the young boy who was the spitting image of her deceased best friend, but with Lily's eyes. It almost brought her to tears.

THE KIDS BECAME became fast friends in Diagon Alley ( Rhaella and Aries had been Harry's first ever friends ). This never changed when they went to Hogwarts and Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger joined their small group. What they thought would be a peaceful school year was anything but, and the rest of their school years followed suit. However, when Rhaella meets Aethan, a boy with blonde curls and striking violet eyes, she never anticipated that a war fought centuries ago would be brought into this era. But Rhaella knew she would fight for the legacy of her family... for Aries... for they were the blood of the true ruler, and Aethan was nothing.

HARRY POTTER and Lord Voldemort had their own war, but Rhaella Blackwood ( soon to be Rhae Blackfyre ) and Aethan Masters had their very own.

Harry Potter belongs to J.K Rowling. Whilst asoiaf belongs to George R. R. Martin. My oc's, Rhaella, Aries and Aethan, belong to me, along with any future oc's that I add.