five; maybe this time

"NAMED JESSE?" kurt questioned as ivory was telling him about her run in with her soon to be husband.
"and has longish curly hair? and like theatre. ivory are you sure that they're straight, or male?"

"the way he looked at me kurt, i just felt something that i only felt when i saw zac efron in high school musical." she daydreamed, thinking back to last night.

"i get that." kurt sighed, opening his mouth to talk again, the sound turning into mr schues voice.

"places for don't stop believing, quinn you'll take rachel's part." rachel had rage quit the glee club after mr schue gave the west side story solo to tina. she was such an idiot.

"of course he gives it to quinn, bitch hasn't even been here for a month and she's had more solos then us both combined."

"zero?" kurt laughed and ivory shook her head laughing.

"zero!" she cupped her hands around her mouth to project her voice earning a few dirty looks from the cheerios, and new footballers that had joined for some reason, as she did so. it didn't bother her, nor kurt who was now laughing even more than he was before.

༊*·˚

"jesse's at table three." minnie nodded towards a table full of people around the girls ages. ivory turned back to her with wide eyes.
"do you want to take it, i don't want to deal with him right now."

it had taken everything in ivory not to tell her friend about her teensy tiny crush on her brother for obvious reasons. she knew nothing could or would happen between the two of them so what was the point.

"why did something happen?" she asked nonchalantly, trying her best to hide the giddiness she was feeling in her stomach.

"no his face is just pissing me off." the brunette spat, running a hand through the ponytail she was obligated to wear.

"oh, okay then." ivory took a deep breath, trying to find her reflection in the pen she was holding making sure she looked good.

she hated the way she looked in a ponytail, that's what turned her away from the cheerios. quinn however looked perfect in everything she did, that's where the two started to become different.

"are you ready to order some drinks?" she was talking directly to jesse who still hadn't looked up from his menu.

"we're actually ready to order too." he finally looked up, meeting her eyes, chucking a little sending her stomach somersaulting.

"you know what i'm not really hungry." a rather pale girl smiled, pushing the menu aside.

"oh aubrey this is why we're here, we're worried about you." a boy who ivory assumed was her boyfriend spoke, draping his arm around her shoulder.

"i'll have a diet coke." jesse spoke breaking her out of her trance.

"jesse not the time." the other girl hit his arm, he shrugged back clearly unbothered.

"can we not do this right now, please." the first girl pleaded, her head descending into her hands.
"not infront of people."

"oh i can go." her voice was barely above a whisper, she didn't think anyone would pick up on it. jesse did.

"look, aubrey." he turned to the girl who made subtle eye contact with him.
"we all like you and all but you need to stop victimising yourself because honestly it's getting really annoying. if you're not going to help yourself by eating like a normal person we're no longer going to help you when you end up flat on your face in the middle of rehearsal again."