01.

•°•
~

𝗟𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀, 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀, 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.

•°•

The khan villa was filled with loud music as the people enjoyed it's beat, the people of the mansion were busy ordering the servants, getting ready, none of them had time for others.

Today was the day when their eldest daughter's engagement will be fixed, their in-laws could come at anytime,
"Wasim, did you prepare the kher I told you to? " Came the voice of the head of the house.

The house was decorated like a newly wed bride as it was the eldest daughter afrah getting proposed by Mudasir ahmed today.

On the second floor of the villa there stood a group of cousins who were meeting after a long time, some were conversing whereas other were busy in their phone.

"Neeche kitna shur hai" Amara sighed as she stepped into the room. All the cousins looked at her.
(It's crowded downstairs)

"Has the groom side arrived? " Aina questioned looking at afrah's face for her reaction, but she stayed clam.

Mehndi laga ke rakh na, doli saja ke rakh na

Lene tujhe goori ayan ge tere sajna.

The melodic lyrics filled the room, accompanied by the soft glow of Amira's phone screen.

A hue of blush crept on afrah's face hearing the lyrics. She tried to play cool but wasn't able to control her blush. The cousins started to tease her.

"I won" Amira texted aina. She had won the dare given by alina to make afrah blush. Aina made faces seeing that text.

Kayra had just arrived from downstairs and took seat between amira and aina which irritated them as they had met after a long time they wanted to talk to each other but it can't be done in presence of so many people.

Amira has a list of things she dislikes, one of them is kayra, she hated to be compared to her younger cousin all the time.

_ _
-

Flashback: 2 years ago-

"Dekh rahi ho, isse khate hai sanat, kitna hat bada ti hai ye bachi mere kamome" Amira's mom taunted her.
(Look at her, this is called neatness, look at how she's helping me)

Amira who had just completed her assignment was walking down stairs but stoped when she heard her mother's taunts. Deep down she wanted to reply back to her mom but she couldn't as the house she was raised in didn't allow it.

"Kayra beta, you did a good job,now rest" She knew why she said those words, but what could she say when she knew why everyone treated kayra like a princess.