06

Hosh-ruuba ;

•°•
Adj; Someone or something that is so mind-booging , stunning and bewitching that it blows your sense away.

•°•
If I was in love with your body, I would have stolen you from the world.
But I'm in love with your soul so I pray to god for you.

•°•

❀A I N A❀

A I N A

I was on the ninth cloud, oh my, I missed him so much! My one and only crush, Daniyal Aziz is here.

I couldn't meet up with him as he was out of town for meeting and I too was avoiding him, knowing that we can never be together.

As soon as I saw him, I stood up to reach for him but stopped myself as I remember, that we're no longer children and I can't hug him, like before, not after knowing that my heart will start running a marathon.

I mean it, it always beats like crazy whenever I look at him.

Behind him was none other than, arham, ohho, I quickly turned to amira,mira, who was looking in that direction, quickly opend her phone and started to scroll, she must have not wanted to meet him.

"You all are here, after a long time we're meeting like this" Danny said.

Yep, it's true as alina mam was in turkey for her job, along with that kayra too migrated to USA, we all know the reason as to why she choose to migrate, yet we still never bring it up. Amira too left for Canada, as it was her dream to study abroad, as her parents didn't like the idea of her being alone in a foreign country, they sended daniyal to take care of her.

My inner commentary came to an end when I heard arham greeting amira. Oh, I secretly took a picture of them, without their notice, I'm gonna tease her so much! "Aina, which course did you take? " Arham turned his attention towards me.

"Oh, I took arts, you know how much I love painting" I replied.

"Oh, yeah, will you show me your paintings or can you draw me? " Arham's tone was not right, well I must be overthinking it.

"Nope, she'd not like to draw you" Daniyal replied instead of me. What, I never said that I was actually going to agree, why is daniyal glaring at arham, are they having a fight or something?

"Danny, I never said that" I turned towards arham, "Yes, I'd love to paint you but just so you know I don't paint facial features, if you can sit at least one hour, I will paint your side picture" I suggested. Daniyal looked at me as if my words were fire which burned him.

"Of course, when will you be available? " Arham inquired.

"How about this Friday? " I asked to which he nodded.