08

•°•
We don't realise we were making memories.
We just knew we were having fun

•°•

❀ A I N A❀

❀ A I N A❀

Have you ever seen someone's smile turn into tears? I have because I went through it.

When he first proposed me on the date, of course I couldn't believe him. I never imagined that he'd reciprocate my feelings for him, but the next moment he told me that it's to make his crush jealous, one min could it be that he likes me and is using this way to woe me?

I forgot how to react was I supposed to agree or was I suppose to not? I don't understand anything anymore. Sighing I picked up the phone to call the girls, I wanted someone to be here with me and they're the only one who'd be willing to be with me. I picked up my phone which was kept on the nightstand. I was not surprised at all when none of them picked it up, so I kept calling till they picked up.

"Hello, -" Before I could say anything they cut me off.

" Come to the point, why have you called us this late? " Amira was more of a morning person than a night owl, so she'd get all grumpy during night.

" Daniyal is in love with someone " I tried to sound as monotonous as possible but failed to do do.

" Did he finally confess? " Their excited screams pierced the air, a cacophony of joy and disbelief.

"But I'm not sure who he likes? " I tried not be bothered by it but his words still came to my mind. My palms began to sweat, I can't imagine him with someone who's not me. What if he did like me? I kept massaging my arm, taking deep breath I continued. "I think it's zara" My voice breaking as I finish.

"What / No way" They yelled.

"Wait, I'm coming over" Kayra said. I lived alone so did she. So we both had spent more time together than all of us. " Pick me up as well" Amira said.  "I will do that, you go ahead" Alina who had been silent till now decided to speak.

They all know how much I love daniyal. I loved him from the moment we met, just that I realised it pretty late but I do love him. Sighing I rub my already moisture eyes.

A sharp rap sounded at the door, startling me from my thoughts and sending a shiver down my spine, I ran off to open the door.
"Where is Ms. Adams? " Amira asked with a frown.