•• 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 ••

Hello dear readers. Hope you all well and enjoying this series. Thank you so much for supporting and showering your so much love to this book. Honestly, Being a new writer i never expected to receive that much love.

As i began writing 1st episode of the series at that time i was very nervous and lots of thoughts were running on my mind however i shut my over thought and began writing with positive thought.

And wrote the total 2 episode of the series yet i was more anxious while publishing this book but i published. And guyss! i could believe in my eyes when i saw votes and comments. I was so happy . You guys gave my reward. Thank you so much guys.You people make my day.

But I'm sorry, i can't continue this series anymore. The reason is that My college, This year i completed my scooling and gave this and gave cuet exam and fortunaltely, i got my dream college, Hindu college of delhi university. So, i will be left for my higher study.

But seeing your love and interest on this book, i gave responsibility to my younger sister to complete this book. She had reads few wattpad stories but had never write any book. Still I hope she will do her best and make this series worth for you.

Okay Good byee Guys. I will be miss you dear readers !!.