|| 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 1||

••𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕••

••𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐎𝐕••

••Rajasthan••

[𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭]

An eerie like silence resided in each corner of the room as the anxiety cluchted at the dying man's heart.

The room was filled with the smell of dried blood as the man of the floor trembled,scared of his almost written fate.

Strong footstep echoed in the empty basement as they reached the trembling man's body on the floor.

footstep halted as the man with power and dominance radiating off his large posture sat down on the the front of the laying man.

"Boss, he hasn't said a word." one of his man spoke tensing slightly when the man folded his sleeves up in such a slow and menancing pace, that his man gulped in anticipation.

He placed his elbows on his knees and ever so slowely he moved forward. His face coming out of his shadows as he placed two fingers on his lips with his thumb beneath his chin as if calculating the ways for killing the man laying in front.

The man laying on the floor stared at him horrified. All the blood drained out of his system when his eyes met with the man's.

Dark blue eyes stared at his with such vicious fierceness that the trembling man moved back.

His posture was so strong and dominant full of authority and power oozing out of him. He was sitting so calmly that not a single creature could predict what he's thinking but one thing is sure.

His eye held the promise of death. His presence creaming of his deadly wows.

"F-forgive m-me Mr. S-Singhania I d-didn't know it w-was your fam-Ahhh!" The man screeched out in pain,splutting blood out of his mouth becouse of his harsh pauch on his jaw.

The dark blue eye man growled viciously as he clashed his hand in the
laying man's hair pulling it harshly. The beaten man cried out in pain.

"Did i tell you to speak?" He hissed maliciously the trembling man felt his heart on his throat.

"Who are you working for?" He snickered this time letting go of the trembling man's hair.

Instead of answering simply the man kept asking for forgivness like a filthy shit, a trembling mess.

The dark blue eyed man shook his head in circular motion giving him deranged look.His man held their breath. "Diwakar!" The man yelled.

The man Diwakar who was standing behind him tensed as he started speaking."Wife Madhuri Tiwari. Son Satsang Tiwari with parent Mahesh Tiwari and Mamta Tiwari. adresss block c, building X wife Madhuri Phone number O45*****, age 34 a former teacher."