'I want you'

The next day as Seungcheol expected that he would forget that stranger, it didn't happen. He was still roaming in his mind.

And next to the next day, he was still there. And next to the next to the next day, that stranger was still running wild in his thoughts.

All three days, he was sure that he would forget about him. It annoyed him how someone held this much power to disturb his everyday life.

He met that person on Friday and after that three days passed. It's Monday and he is still there in Cheol's thoughts.

At the end of this third day, he started getting this urge to see him. Somehow, he wanted to look at him and that's the only way he thinks he will get some peace.

He wanted to see that face and smile again.

So, he decided on something that he never knew he would in his whole life. It is even foreign to himself. He set an alarm for 7.30 in the morning. He is going to wake up early to catch a glimpse of that Kindergarten teacher, that has been not leaving him alone.

He deduced that the time he bumped into that person was around 8.30 am, so he should be there at 8.30 am, and with that in mind, he thought he would go to that place at 8.00 am and wait for him.

***

The next morning he woke up to alarm and groaned. He would have gone back to sleep, only if the first thought in the morning was not about that stranger.

He woke up and changed into something which was not too eye-catching. He will see him in hiding.

Then he took the car and went to the place where he bumped into him.

It was 8.05 am when he reached there. So, his eyes were expectantly looking at the way from where that person came. He waited and waited, soon it was 8.20 am.

His nerves were popping. His patience wearing thin.

"Where is he?" Cheol gritted through his teeth. And that's exactly when he saw a person coming from that path he was looking at.

It was him.

Cheol's eyes bulged out at catching the glimpse of him. To Cheol, he was looking even more beautiful than the last time.

A smile made his way to the Cheol's face when he was glancing at him. He watched him walking through the street, looking down. He understood the reason why he collided with him last time he looked up just for a moment and then suddenly down his walking path.

For some reason, it made Cheol great that he doesn't look up too much, which means not many people could see his face.

But then his brows furrowed, he commented, "Nobody should even see a glimpse of you... why are you walking to school...? What if you bumped into somebody else, who is not me... and he will look at you... that will be wrong... too wrong...?"

Cheol kept on watching his moves and then he stopped in front of the school, as kids were going inside the gate, he stood there to greet them.

That person saw a kid coming towards him, and he smiled. There it was the smile that made Cheol mad for him.

But he didn't like that he was smiling for a kid. He was getting jealous from a kid...

He kept on looking at that person who was now sitting in front of the kid and ruffling his hair.

Cheol's hand instinctively touched his own hair, he whispered, "I want that too."

A few more kids came with their parents and once they saw that stranger, they all ran to him and he gave them smiles. It was his job, Cheol concluded as it was petty to think he was getting jealous of kids.