'Not a toy'

After taking a shower and changing his clothes, Jeonghan was ready. Even though Cheol's clothes drowned him, he didn't mind because he liked oversized shirts and loose pants. Also, they were so comfy.

He sat on the bed and waited for Cheol.

Meanwhile, Cheol was almost ready. He changed into his formal as he was leaving for the office just after having breakfast with Jeonghan.

He went out and straight to Jeonghan's room. He opened the door... yes without knocking... and looked at Jeonghan who was sitting at the edge of the bed.

Jeonghan was not a bit startled by Cheol opening the door without any warning. He was expecting this much from him.

Even though Cheol's eyes were boring into him, he still stood up and stepped towards him.

Cheol was not saying anything and that made Jeonghan nervous.

Jeonghan cleared his throat when he stood before him, "Ahmm-- Let's go... Mr. Choi."

He said that and moved passed Cheol. But it is not easy to get past Cheol... is it? He held his arm and pulled him back in front of him.

Cheol leaned closer and stared into his eyes, smiled, "You were right..."

Jeonghan tilted his head in confusion, "About what?"

Cheol pulled his cheek, "You don't need new clothes... you only need my clothes... so I will shift half of my wardrobe for you to wear... wear them as much as you want... Ok?"

Jeonghan confusedly blinked at him, "Huh?"

Cheol laughed at his confusion, "Why are you looking dumbfounded? All I'm saying is from now on you're only wearing my clothes or---"

"Or?" Jeonghan curiously asked.

Cheol smirked, "Or-- Nothing..."

Now it was a double-meaning answer. Cheol means if not wearing his clothes then he should wear nothing, but to Jeonghan this 'nothing' means that Cheol doesn't want to answer the question and asks to let it go...

After this Cheol took Jeonghan's hand and exited the room, he took him downstairs to the dining area. Jeonghan was in awe as he was descending from stairs. He looked every nook and corner and concluded, it was real. This whole house is real and not an imagination.

Cheol noticed Jeonghan's big eyes on the way downstairs. So, before going to the dining room he decided to show him around. But he got the call and told Jeonghan to look around himself, and he would join him in a few minutes.

Jeonghan roamed and looked around. He was only looking without touching anything. He was afraid of accidentally breaking something.

The area was really big. He decided to cover the front part first and maybe cover the other part later. He checked out the hall, living room, dining room, and kitchen and then went to the foyer.

When he reached there he made his way to the entrance door and looked outside.

His eyes gleamed when he saw the garden and listened to the birds chirping. He was delighted to see it and was ready to run there.

He took a step to cross the threshold but he stopped in mid and took the step back. He wanted to go out but he was afraid that he was not allowed to go there. His limit is this house and he doesn't know if the garden is included.

He stayed there and then his eyes roamed at the big gate guarded by some burly man. It's not like he was going to run away or try to escape, still when he saw those men, he felt sad. He understood that he could never leave.