The weekend (pt.1)

~Saturday~

Throughout the week, Cheol and Jeonghan have settled on a routine, unconsciously. Cheol goes to the office and Jeonghan waits for him. They haven't done anything apart from babbling or eating.

Now that the weekend is here, Cheol has a lot on his mind. He was happy sleeping last night thinking about this weekend. He wants to spend as much time with Jeonghan as he can. He is enjoying his company way too much.

As it's Saturday today, it's not like there is no work. Some employees check in the office to have paid overtime or to finish their deadlines. Cheol goes to the office on weekends only if his presence is required, otherwise, he doesn't even like to pick up the calls of anyone from the office.

Finally, around 11 am, our main character wakes up from his sleep, smiling... yes... you read it right. He was smiling when he woke up, excited for the weekend ahead.

He stretched his arms and legs and that's when he heard his phone ringing. He looked at the caller ID. His smile did falter a little but not too much.

"Why Dad is calling me... that too in the morning..." Cheol mumbled to himself.

After a few rings, he sighed and answered the call, "Hey Dad!"

When they were done sharing pleasantries and the main purpose of the call started, Cheol's smile got smaller and smaller. It vanished in a few seconds. His whole excitement drained. All he was feeling right now was frustration.

Well, the call was to accompany someone today, Kang Sujin.

It should not be bothered him too much but he doesn't like her. He would have straight ignored it if his dad hadn't personally called him for that.

Kang Sujin is the daughter of a family friend and her father is a business partner in the Company owned by Cheol's father. Over that, she has individually invested in that company. So, her position as an investor is important.

Moreover, they do share some kind of past named 'one-night stand'.

They both known each other since childhood as their families often meet up, but Cheol never showed any kind of interest in her, not even when she grew up to be a gorgeous woman. He tend to maintain his distance, until one night two years ago.

There was a party... a very boring party held by some business houses and their families were invited. Sujin has always liked Seungcheol, so her advances on him were becoming more and more restless as they grew up.

She heard numerous rumors about Seungcheol playing around. So, as the party was getting boring with little to no entertainment, she thought of providing personal entertainment to Cheol, in the hope that he will hooked up to her.

She used some persuading tactics to make Cheol agree to spend a night with him. He was not ready for anything like that and one of the reasons was she was the daughter of a family friend.

He only gave up when Sujin herself presented him with an offer with no strings attached and only a one-time thing. She will not even talk about it ever. After considering it for a while, he agreed. It's not like she was average or anything, she is an attractive woman. So, as a consenting adult, they both left the party together and spent their night in the hotel.

This should end right there. But it didn't happen. Cheol was as cool as ever and didn't even bother to see her again. Meanwhile, her mind was going to explode. She did everything in her power to make Cheol want her. Nothing changed. So, she threatens him that she will tell their families about that night. The question is Do Cheol care?? No... He gave her the thumbs up and told her to do whatever she wanted. She didn't talk about it but rather told their parents that she liked Seungcheol and wanted to marry him. Both families were happy but Cheol made it clear that he doesn't have any kind of interest in marrying Sujin. Their families never talked about it again. But being as annoying as her, she kept on pestering him with calls and messages... also, coming to his office almost every day.