Chapter 1

Hello, readers! If you are here because you already read the book 1, Cody learns to love, I'm glad to see you again. You can also skip this long a/n, this is for people who hasn't read the first part.

  So I recommend reading Cody learns to love first, it will help you to get the situation better and I also believe that if you are to enjoy this, you are going to enjoy the first part two. But I get it if you aren't interested in reading the first part so here is a summary for you.

  Jango is... he's a bad father in this fic. In other words, he sleeps around a lot, and I mean a lot, and has a lot of children that he doesn't want to take care of. So the task of taking care of all the children falls to Cody, his oldest son.
  In Cody learns to love, Cody is struggling to manage taking care of everything, to take care of himself too and to accept that other people care too. He more or less deals with that with the help of Obi-Wan, Wolffe's and Fox's teacher. The first part of the story ends with their first kiss.
  Random info that wouldn't fit into a brief summary: Obi-Wan, Anakin and Ahsoka are siblings, Qui-Gon is a bad father in this fic and this fic isn't Qui-Gon friendly, Ahsoka and Rex are friends and crushing on each other but pretend their don't, Bly and Aayla are dating and expecting a child, Fox is Cody's "favorite" child but Fox thinks Cody doesn't really like him because he is autistic and thinks he is broken ):, Fox also went to a mind healer and that mind healer is a certain Sheev Palpatine, Emerie lived almost all of her life isolated in a lab and Nala Se is her mother, Wolffe has a best friend - Tanya - who is my mandalorian OC, master Plo adopted two kids who turned out to be Boost and Sinker and Jango's sons (biologically). I believe that's all.

  Now their ages because it's important for the story:
Cody - 28
Bly - 23
Rex - 20
Wolffe - 16
Fox - 14
Emerie - 13
Jesse - 9
Kix - 8
Fives and Echo - freshly turned 5
Wooley - 2
Boba and Omega - 0
Obi-Wan - I honestly don't know but he's like in his early thirties
Anakin - in his early twenties
Ahsoka - 16
Master Plo - a lot
Boost and Sinker - 13

  There were many reasons why Cody wanted to be home soon.

  One of them was the fact that he had seven children with him. Many people thought that it was better when kids caused chaos outside. Cody didn't share that opinion. Sure, the house was never exactly clean and the furniture suffered a lot thanks to the kids' wild games but at least they couldn't get lost at home.

  The other reason was that he really needed to get started on his chores. He has been neglecting the laundry for three days and in a house full of people, dirty clothes seemed to multiply.

  The main reason why he couldn't wait to be back home was Obi-Wan. His boyfriend. Cody still hasn't gotten used to calling him that but he couldn't really imagine his life without the other man anymore. At this point, Obi-Wan has almost moved in with them, he was spending as much time in Cody's house as in his apartment, if not more. And Cody wouldn't have it any other way.

  Finally, they reached the house. Then Cody helped untie six shoes and helped take off three sweaters and then he could finally, finally, step inside. Obi-Wan was there, sitting on the couch with his laptop. Fives was already clinging to his leg, excitedly talking about a game him, Echo and their friends played.

  "Hi, cyare." Cody wanted to go and kiss Obi-Wan. He couldn't do that with the kids there, they would fake gagging for another ten minutes, so he settled on squeezing Obi-Wan's shoulder gently.

  "Hi, love." Obi-Wan smiled up at him.

  "Do you have work?" Cody asked. Obi-Wan usually stayed in his own apartment or at school when he had something to do but Cody always asked, just in case. If Obi-Wan had work, Cody could would make sure that the kids were playing somewhere else and weren't too loud, just like Obi-Wan did when Cody needed a bit of silence.

  "No, I was just reading some essays. I will grade it later, there is no rush. Besides, I promised Fives and Echo we can bake cookies."

  Of course Obi-Wan did. He couldn't deny the children anything. Not that Cody was any better. "That's great. Can you keep watch for a bit? I promised to help Emerie with her math homework."

  "Sure." Not that Cody ever expected Obi-Wan to not agree. He was honestly surprised Obi-Wan hasn't adopted the kids yet, especially Wooley. Well, Cody hasn't either...

  "Thanks. I will be back in a moment." Hopefully. Math homework could be tricky, Cody knew. He's helped with a lot of homework. Fox was usually the one who helped the kids with math, Fox was incredibly good at math. But he spent a lot of afternoons talking to that school mind healer, Palpatine. Cody would much rather have him home but he understood that Fox needed the help.

  "Are you sure? Math can be tricky," Obi-Wan warned jokingly.

  "I'm aware." Cody was aware. He went to school. Six out of the eleven siblings Cody was taking care of went to school. They all had math homework. Cody had a suspicion he was better at explaining than most of the teachers by now.

  "Well, good luck."

  Cody was going to need it. He always needed luck, even when he wasn't helping Emerie with her homework. "Emerie? You texted me you needed help with math?"

  "Yeah." Emerie opened the door. She loved her room in the former garrage and has spent a lot of time decorating it. Helping her with it was more fun that Cody expected, he's never thought one could have a good time repainting second hand furniture. He was wrong. He really enjoyed doing it with Emerie.

  "So what do you need help with?"

  "The teacher gave us a worksheet to 'remember what the Pythagorean Theorem is'. What even is a Pythagorean Theorem?"

  "Why didn't you ask the teacher?"

  "I can't ask like this! Everyone knows this already, everyone except for me."

  "Emerie, your teachers are there to help you. They know that you are a little behind and they know why. There is no shame in asking."

  "But everyone already thinks I'm dumb!"

  "I'm sure no one actually thinks that, Emerie. You are a smart girl."

  "Stop talking to me like I was a kid!" Emerie snapped. She didn't usually do that. But then, that was what teenagers did. Cody would know. Rex was the biggest asshole at that age, he couldn't say a sentence without being sarcastic.

  "Alright, alright. Let's focus on the math, okay?"

  "Okay."

  Now Cody just had to be subtle with finding out just why Emerie was so sure that everyone thought she was dumb. Emerie's mind healer told him to watch out for any signs of bullying because Emerie couldn't watch out for it herself. Cody was going to protect her. It came with the job.

  So that was chapter one. It's pretty short but I like to keep the first chapters brief. There will be more, don't worry.

  I want to post regularly and you guys who know me are used to my daily updates. I won't be able to keep that up, I'm sorry. Apparently, I'm supposed to have a life... I decided on updating 2 times a week, it's slow, I know, but I'm not sure I could keep up with anything more frequent. I'm planning on posting every Wednesday and every Saturday and maybe a bonus chapter here and there.

  Now I'm just gonna say my usual stuff, I appreciate every single person who gives this fic a try and reads it. I love comments, it doesn't matter if it's long, if it's words or just emoji, I literally don't care, I love it all and I also make effort to answer to every single comment. So please, comment. Anything.

  That's all, I thank to everyone who actually read this long a/n, I personally hate long notes and here I am writing it... Anyway. Stay tuned for the next chapter!