The Morning After

Maia's Pov

I woke up this morning feeling sore as fuck, glimpses of last night filled my mind and I won't lie, I loved it, it was fun. The truth I always liked Y/n, but I never said anything to her. Before I started dating Hank, I was on my way to Y/n's house cuz I was going to tell her I liked her but when I got there I saw Y/n with girl in her car, making out. So I just turned around and started walking back to my house. After that I never said anything to her, and I met Hank and we started dating, everything was fine for the first month and Y/n didn't know that I was dating someone, so I decided to tell her when me and Hank made it official. When I told her about Hank she started telling me that I can't date anyone and that I should have stayed single, we started fighting about it and I didn't understand why she was upset about me dating someone, after that she distanced herself from me and it was the most heartbreaking thing cuz I still had feelings for her, but she was also my best friend, and I know we met through her sister Chandler on the set of PLL, but it was  like we had known each other for years. 

I turned to my head so I can see if Y/n had woken up, but when I looked she was still sleeping peacefully, I could stay like this all day. I was about to get up to go to the bathroom but I unfortunately failed as Y/n was holding me tightly, her arms wrapped around my waist with a firm grip. I smiled at the thought of her holding me like this, but I really had to get up and I had to shower after last nights activity. So I carefully unwrapped her arms from my waist and moved away, I replaced myself with a pillow and then went to the bathroom stealing one last glance at the girl in my bed. I looked myself in the mirror and started undressing to get in the shower, I turned on the water and got in, the hot water falling like rain on my skin and running down my back. I stayed like that for a few minutes and then continued my shower, after I was done with it I got out and walked in my closet and got dressed up in some leggings and and one of Y/n tshirt's. I mean they look better on me and plus it has her scent, and when the scent starts to disappear I give it back to Y/n to spay her cologne on it. 

I walk out of the closet and Y/n is still sleeping, I walk over to her and kiss her leave small kisses on her face, she starts to stir and groan

(Italic: Maia, Bold: Y/n)

"I don't want to get up" She says in her raspy morning voice.

"Come on get Y/n"

"But I don't want to" She says and turns around now laying on her stomach. I lay on her back and she turns around now looking me in my eyes. She smiles at me.

"Morning princess" God she's going to be the death of me. I blush at her comment and hide my face in the crook of her neck. 

"Awww is someone blushing" I look up at her and peck her lips and get up quickly and run to the bathroom. She wastes no time and gets up runs after me, she comes in the bathroom and hugs me from behind.

"You know that was not a good morning kiss, I want a real one" She says and turns me around in her arms, I lean up and kiss her forreal this time. Her arms snake around my waist and pulls me closer, my hands tangle in her hair pulling her closer even though we are close but it feels as if once we let go, we are going to be far from each other. Once we reach breaking point I pull away gasping for air while she rests her forehead on mine and closes her eyes and smiles.