45|"It's been too long since we have done something like this."

THE NEXT DAY

·:*¨༺ 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐏𝐎𝐕 ༻¨*:·

We started the process of moving my belongings to Yin's room. Yin placed my things in the box. But instead of helping, I hugged him from behind. I just couldn't resist.

"You are supposed to help, baby," Yin teased.

I grinned, resting my head against his back. "But I like hugging you more," I replied, refusing to let go.

Yin let out a soft chuckle, shaking his head as he continued to pack. "You are making this harder, you know that?"

I giggled and tightened my hold around him. "I'm just giving you a challenge. You can handle it, right?"

He turned slightly to look at me over his shoulder, chuckling. "I can handle anything but don't blame me if we don't finish today."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Okay, okay, maybe I will help...a little." But I still didn't let go, instead leaning up to press a quick kiss to his neck, enjoying the way he shivered slightly under my touch.

"Just a little?" He uttered, clearly amused.

"Just a little." I grinned, resting my cheek against his back once more. Even though we were supposed to be moving my things, I couldn't bring myself to let go of him. This was where I wanted to be, close to him, sharing every moment, even the mundane ones like this.

As Yin hung up my clothes in the closet, I couldn't resist the urge to keep kissing him. Every time he reached for another hanger, I leaned in, pressing my lips to his cheek, his neck and occasionally his lips.

Yin chuckled but he didn't stop me. If anything, he seemed to enjoy it, his grin widening each time I stole a kiss. He would occasionally pause to kiss me back, his hands lingering on my waist before he went back to the task at hand.

"At this rate, we will never get this done," Yin said.

I grinned, hugging him and placing my chin on his chest. "Maybe that's my plan," I uttered, pressing a quick kiss on his lips. "I think taking breaks is important."

He chuckled, reaching for another shirt. "We have been 'taking breaks' more than we have been working, baby," he pointed out but made no move to escape my hold.

I pouted dramatically, tightening my grip around him. "Are you saying you don't enjoy my company?"

Yin instantly pulled me into a tighter hug. "Babyyy, what are you saying? Or maybe we should just make love now instead?"

I burst into laughter, my head falling against his chest. "Yin!" I exclaimed between giggles, swatting his arm. "You can't just say things like that!"

He laughed along with me. "What? I'm just trying to solve the problem," he said, acting serious.

I shook my head, still smiling as I looked up at him. "You are crazy." I leaned in to kiss him again, this time lingering a little longer on his lips.

Yin hummed contentedly against my lips, his hands sliding up to cradle my face as he deepened the kiss. When we finally pulled away, breathless and grinning like fools, Yin gave me a tender look.

"Okay, okay," he conceded with a chuckle, brushing his thumb along my cheek. "Maybe we should save that for later, after we finish this."

I nodded, still smiling. "Deal. No more teasing."

Yin laughed, pressing a final kiss to my forehead before turning back to the closet. "Alright, no more teasing...for now."

I playfully rolled my eyes, knowing full well that the teasing was far from over but feeling happier than ever to be sharing these moments with him.