The Intruder (Written/Edited)

Maria: "It was a stormy night, like the weatherman said it supposed to be. I was in my boyfriends' bed, sleeping like a baby. I was sleeping peacefully, until this dream that I had that night."
(Maria is tied up to the bed. As she wakes up, she was terrified as she struggles to get out. An intruder came out of the darkness, and went towards her.)
"I was tied up, and was trying to get out, but I was unable to break free. Coming out of the darkness, was a man with a knife. I was terrified when he crawled in bed with me. I didn't know what he was going to do, until...."
(He grabs her t-shirt, and cuts it open)
"I was stripped down, almost naked. I started crying as he came closer to me, and said while whispering in my ear,"

Intruder: (Whispering) "Can you feel it?"

Maria: (Crying) "Feel..? Feel what..?"

Intruder: (Puts knife on her throat) "Death." (Starts slitting her throat.)
(Maria screams when she woke up immediately, and hears someone coming from the back door.)

Maria: "I heard someone entering from the back door, and I quickly rushed up the stairs. I was so frightened; I got my tennis racket, and hid behind the door. As I hear footsteps...
(Screaming while attacking the intruder.)

John: (Screaming in agony) " Ow, ma- ow, ow, ow, Mari- aah, Maria ow!"

Maria: (smiling) Yeah, what now bitch?

Maria: As I turned on my light, there I saw my boyfriend on the ground, with a swollen lip, and bruised-up face. 10 minutes later, we were on his bed. I tried to make him feel better by kissing him on his bruised face.

John: (*sighs*) Next time, don't watch a scary movie without me.

Maria: "Sorry, I was so excited to see the intruder."

John: "Yeah, and I bet you dream that you was all tied up in that bed I'm lying on."
(Maria laughed nervously)

(This was originally written by me alone. But with the help of my friend Broccoli @BroccoliPlayz, she re-written and edited the script, and I thank her for doing that. I was worn out from that day when I was working to hard outside. So mostly, I thank her for doing that. She gets the credit. Plus, I'm making a short animation soon, so if you can, follow her on YouTube, DeviantArt, and on here also. Till next time.)