Kylie's Pov: Lost

I woke up this morning, and got ready to go and see the movie Rise of Red for the very first time. I was going with the cast members and was excited to see everyone, especially my favorite co-star Malia Baker. Honestly, I could never imagine anybody else who could play the character Chloe. As soon as I met her, I knew she was fit for the role. Her energetic personality definitely matches Chloe Charming, and I'm here for it.

As soon as I arrive Malia runs right up to me and gives me a gigantic hug. "Hiii Kylie boo" she smiles and looks directly at me. "Heyyy Maliki baby" I reply back. Her puppy dog brown eyes seem to just.. make me melt instantly. I don't know how to describe it, but i've never felt this with any other co-star before.. 

My best friend Ruby walks over and high fives me. We've been friends since we were only nine years old, and she's super supportive and kind. She looks over at Malia and raises her eyebrows, and I can't help but think that there's some sort of joke I missed out on. "Um.. am I missing anything?" I stare at Malia and she looks a little panicked.  "Of course not Kylie" Ruby replies back with a suspicious looking smile. Do they really think I'm that slow? I can see something is off about them. I decide to not let my inner thoughts show and instead of prying I say, "Okay, sure." 

We sit down on the chairs and I find myself between Malia and Ruby. Dara grabs the remote and turns on the movie.. I sit back and just simply enjoy the time I have with my best friends. I appear on the screen as Red and everyone turns to me and says, "OH LOOK THAT'S YOU!!!!" I laugh and reply back with, "Not me, Red!" I look at Malia and give a comforting smile, just to let her know I'm still there with her.

We watch the movie and we're all happily commenting on the scenes. The particular part that I found funny was when Ruby and Morgan mocked Jasmine and Aladdin's cringe scene. We were all laughing. I was really upset when we all had to part ways, but I knew we'd be in touch soon enough.

"Bye Kylie..." Malia walked with me to my car before I left.

"Bye Maliki.." I can't help but feel a little sad. I pull her into a warm embrace and I promised I'd text her the moment I had gotten home safe.

The whole car ride... I was overwhelmed with the memories me and my friends had made back when filming our movie. Although, my least favorite was when the directors had to tell Malia and I that we had to stop cuddling on set. That wasn't any fun.

I'm home now and it's about 10PM so I decide to go to sleep, but I don't end up getting very much...

Her name echoes in my dreams.

Malia, Malia, Malia.