Kylie's POV- Denial

(WRITER'S NOTE: I skipped the time to when Kylie started posting all those TikToks with Malia)

It's been a long time since I last saw everybody at once and not gonna lie.. It's been busy! I've been working on a brand new song.. One that's going to blow everyone's minds. I haven't really shared it with any of my friends yet, but I know for SURE who I'm going to choose to be the first person to hear it.

It's not all the way thought through yet, I just have the lyrics and ideas all written down in a book, and I guess a rough recording of it... But it's bound to be a hit.

Now... how am I gonna ask Malia to come over and- Whoops, guess I just spilled it. Yes. I want Malia to be the first one to hear the sample. Happy? You probably are.

All the dating rumors are being FED with all these recent interviews. And no, I'm not oblivious to that part of the Descendants fandom. I know that "DescendThem" is the motherload of the ship videos, and that more videos are made daily. I honestly find these videos incredibly adorable, and although I have no idea if I see Malia as a friend or as... something else, I still go on to TikTok or YouTube daily and watch the cute edits and videos under a secret account... Shh!

We all have secret accounts... Even when you smaller creators don't think we notice your work, we do. We see it ALL..... Even if we're more active on TikTok.  I gotta say.. all the edits are incredibly creative. 

Um.. so back to the song. I want to tell Malia about it and ask her to come and hear it, but I don't know how.

It's difficult, really.. I don't know what it is with her... but every single time Malia stares into my soul, my heart skips a beat. The way she makes me feel is honestly strange... is it love? Or is it just the satisfaction of having a great friendship? I don't think it's love, of course... Me? In love with a girl? Haha.... Funny.. Almost hilarious if you ask me.

I think I need to stop being so shy and just.. text Malia. After all, it's not like I have a crush on her, I don't think.

<KYLIE>: hiii maliki

<Malia😉>: hiii kyky what's up?

<KYLIE>: i have a lil surprise for you, but it requires you to fly over to la~

*one minute later*

<Malia😉>: ok my flight's booked.

<KYLIE>: DAMN THAT WAS FAST MALIA 

<Malia😉>: anything for u ofc... now i'll be there at around 7 tonight.

<KYLIE>: okay. see ya <3 

<Malia😉>: bye ily!

<KYLIE>: ilyt.

OH MY GOSH DID SHE JUST SAY ILY? NO NO IT WAS PLATONIC. I need to stop being so weird. I'm straight after all....

FLASHBACK:

"Boys are stupid-"

Ohhh... yeah i said that. ummm. idk what to do now. just gotta wait until seven! heheh heh he he heh. heh. im just gonna stop talking before this gets weirder. byeee.