Ruby's POV: Secret Keeper

Yup. You saw the title. Let me formally get this straight (which is something neither Kylie OR Malia are at this point). I'm Ruby Rose Turner. Disney actress, and Malia's secret keeper and advice giver. I've known Kylie for... let's see, nine years? But, it's easy to keep secrets from her. She's too oblivious sometimes.

I remember when Malia came up to me with her little "issue" for the very first time. It was about two weeks after we started filming.

"Ruby. We need to talk."

"Of course... what's it about?"

"Not here. we need to go somewhere private." Malia dragged me into her trailer.

Now, I knew this was something serious because if Malia was willing to be away from her "Kylieboo"... something's up.

"I need to tell you something"

"What is it Malia."

"You need to promise you won't tell ANYBODY. Not even Morgan." Malia raises an eyebrow at me.

"Fine.. pinky swear." I sighed. "Now, what is this all about."

"Kylie." Malia covers her eyes with her hands.

"I should have known.. So you DO like her then?"

"How-" 

"It's obvious Malia. The way you talk to her, look at her, your whole vibe when she's around is totally weird." I cut her off and told her the honest truth.

Malia just looked at me and sighed.

"Now WHY are you telling me this?"

"I had to get it off my chest, because I'm not exactly sure how this is going to work out. I don't even know who I am anymore!" she looked at me with genuine concern. I couldn't help but feel a little bad.

"I'm gonna help you out, okay? Who knows, maybe you and Kylie will even be actual girlfriends soon." I smirked, although it probably wasn't the right timing to do that.

"Mmk..." Malia mumbled and walked out the trailer.

And that's basically how I found out. Boy, did I not know what I was gonna in for. It's a couple of months later and honestly, I thought they were both cute even before I knew Malia liked Kylie... But now it's completely different. My attention to detail sharply increased because of THEM. I see EVERY TIME they hold hands, EVERY TIME Kylie flirts with Malia, I see all of it. I'm the real creator of this ship... And everybody knows it. Absolutely everyone.

Oh yes... and today when we were watching the movie????  I saw their little zesty bestie antics there too. Kylie cannot keep her eyes off of that girl. I'm not even sure SHE's realized she has a crush on Malia yet, but of course I noticed. Because oh yess... I always notice everything. Although I feel upset that Kylie has mostly replaced me with Malia and now I feel like a whole ass third wheel, I'm not gonna cry about it. I have Morgan after all. ehehehehehehehe..........

Morgan. She is LITERALLY the best girl on earth. If you had no idea who she was I could ramble on for HOURS about what a sweet person she is. Morgan baby's helped me through all my highs and lows, all of my ins and outs.. She's my RIDE OR DIE. (Sorry Kylie.. but you kinda had it coming for you.)

I know I might be a bit over the top when it comes to all of my friend drama, but they're not the only one with a secret.. you know. 

Going to bed now.. and my little secret's the ONLY thing i'm thinking about. 

Goodnight ;)

(I'm actually so fascinated... The fact that Ruby's keeping everyone's secrets and her own is just insane. Can't wait to see what my delusional self comes up next)