*I Ruin A Perfectly Good Bus

Note: Most readers have chosen "A" from the poll. Anthony's crush on Luke will be kept.

"MOTHER!" The children of Rhea yelled in shock at her sudden appearance.

"Lady Rhea!" The other deities exclaimed.

Adamas would've yelled too, but remembered that he was "dead."

"W-what are you doing here, mother?!" Zeus stuttered nervously.

The Titaness, a tall, beautiful woman with flowing golden hair, piercing emerald eyes, and sharp, regal features, turned to him, keeping her cheerful smile. "What do you mean, my boy? Do you want your poor, old mother to be left out of this party?"

"N-no, mother! I'm just surprised, that's all!" Zeus stammered again.

Rhea then turned to her other children.

"Aren't you going to greet me, my children?"

Hestia, Demeter, Hera, and Hades greeted the Titaness warmly. On the other hand, Poseidon stiffly muttered a greeting.

Rhea frowned in disapproval and floated over to where he sat. She pinched his cheek.

"Mother, let go of me," Poseidon snarled.

"Such a stubborn son of mine. Why can't you smile for once?" She let go of him, then summoned a throne and sat next to Zeus.

Zeus began to sweat bullets. Why does she have to sit next to me?

"So, Lord Chaos has spoken to me about what everyone here has been watching."

"Chaos has spoken to you?!" Zeus exclaimed, bewildered.

The Titaness nodded. "Yes, he told me you're all watching the life of a demigod named Percilla Jackson. I just can't believe he didn't tell me sooner."

Her eyes sparkled with joy as she turned to Poseidon, beaming. "Poseidon, my son, you have a daughter! A granddaughter for me! I'm so overjoyed!"

Poseidon, looking away with a deep frown, grumbled something about overbearing mothers.

"Now, recap everything you've seen so far, Zeus."

Zeus gulped but did as he was told.

It took a long moment for the recap, during which the gods waited patiently in silence.

After his brother finished recapping to their mother, Hades sat up straighter in his throne, a soft smile tugging at his lips as he met his mother's gaze. "It's good to see you, Mother," he said warmly. "It's been far too long since we've had you here."

Rhea's smile brightened as she turned to him. "Thank you, Hades. It's always a pleasure to be among my children."

"Of course," Hades continued. "And if you've come to learn more about Poseidon's daughter, I think you'll find her story as fascinating as we have."

Rhea's eyes softened as she regarded Hades. "Yes, that's exactly why I'm here. I want to understand more about this granddaughter I never knew I had."

"Shall we continue on with the next scene, mother?" said Hera.

Rhea nodded, "Yes, let's proceed."

A new title appears:

I Ruined A Perfectly Good Bus

Rhea frowned. "Why would my granddaughter ruin a bus? Assuming this is her."

Zeus erupted into laughter, clutching his sides. "Oh, trust me, Mother. It's definitely her!"